🌑~Chapter 8 ~{}~ Careful Planning~🌑 (UNFINISHED)

*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°❁🌔🌕🌖❁*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°
{A/N: Remember how I said I was going to finish this book?
Mind has been changed.}
*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°❁🌔🌕🌖❁*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°
{🌔} First person/(Y/N)'s POV {🌖}
*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°❁🌔🌕🌖❁*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°

      Ok. Good. Goodie. I know everything there is to know about The Horizon now. Maybe. Hopefully. I swear to fuck, if Snatcher straight-up lied about everything, I'm gonna make him die a second time. Kinda odd how he didn't say anything about anyone being there, but whatever. I know stuff now, maybe.

Honestly, though, I didn't expect him to actually tell me anything, even if it wasn't true. From what I've learnt through rumours and personal experience (how unfortunate), he's absolutely obsessed with those contracts of his. 'If it's not on the contract, it doesn't matter.' That's something he's said before. And telling me about The Horizon wasn't on the contract.

...Eh, doesn't matter now. He's told me what I wanna know, now all that's left to do is get Moonjumper the hell out of that place. And take a nap, because holy fuck was that whole manor deal tiring.

How am I really supposed to help him, though? Snatcher said that The Horizon is mostly about magic stuff, and the only magic stuff I know about is just basic Draconic magic, since I kinda live in a Draconic country. But, like, I'm not Draconic, so what the hell do I do? Maybe ask Moxxia and Axxiori about it? They deal with magic hourglasses every day of their lives, so they might be able to help...

Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Once I'm all rested up, I'll find Moxxia and ask if she could maybe use her Timepieces to get Moonjumper out of The Horizon.

With my plan set, I turned off the flashlight next to me (which I had been using as a lantern; the light on that damn thing is really powerful) and rolled onto my side in my sleeping bag, letting myself doze off.

*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°❁🌔🌕🌖❁*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°
{🌔} Timeskip {🌖}
*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°❁🌔🌕🌖❁*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°

      I sat up and stretched, feeling somewhat refreshed after my nap. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time, and... 2:34 A.M.. "Fuck, I slept way longer than I wanted to," I thought aloud, turning my phone off and putting it away. "Is Moxxia even awake right now?" She probably wasn't. Maybe I should just go back to slee—

      "(Y/N)!!" a voice, definitely belonging to Moxxia, shouted, coming closer to my tent. By the sound of her running footsteps, she was coming up to me. She eventually stopped right outside, panting, and spoke. "(Y/N), are you awake? Snatcher said he sent you to the manor, I just wanna make sure you're ok!" I blinked some leftover tiredness out of my eyes before responding. "Yup, I'm good. Aside from a little cut. And all the emotional scarring."

(With major changes in art style, writing style, and AU lore, this book is officially discontinued. I am planning on remaking it.)