🌑~Prologue~🌑

*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°❁🌑🌑🌑❁*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°
{🌑} Narrator's POV {🌑}
*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°❁🌑🌑🌑❁*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°

{N/N = nickname}

"Oh, come on, (Y/N), it's just a rumour! Ghosts aren't real!"

The higher-pitched voice, belonging to one of (Y/N)'s friends, teased. "Rex, literal hundreds of people get lost and probably die in there," they responded. "Well, yeah, it's a forest. Of course some people are gonna go in there and not get out. It's pretty dense in there, kinda like you." (Y/N) scoffed. "Shut your trap, dino boy. I know ghosts aren't real, that's not why I'm not going in there, I just don't feel like becoming bear feed after a day in Subcon."

Rex laughed, leaning his elbow on (Y/N)'s shoulder, resting his head on his fist, pointing his other hand at them in a finger gun. "Sounds to me like you're just scared, (N/N)," he teased.

Now that set them off. They shoved Rex's arm off their shoulder, turning to face him directly. "What? Me? Scared? Hell to the no, you're a total idiot if you think I'm scared," they said, hands on their hips. "I'm pretty sure that YOU'RE the scared one, since you could be going in there instead of asking me to do it." Rex chuckled a bit, then crossed his arms. "Oh, really?" he questioned. "You seem pretty spooked to me, (N/N)." "I. Am not. Scared." "For real? On god? Prove it, poosay," he continued to tease.

"You know what?" (Y/N) said through their teeth. "I will. I'll prove it to you so hard that you'll regret even daring me to do this in the first place." Rex laughed. "Yeah, sure you will, homie," he said, a wide grin spread across his face. "We should head back to your place if you're gonna get ready." (Y/N) smiled back at him, a small chuckle sounding from them. "Yeah, we should. Of we go, then!" they said, spinning on their heel and speed walking off.

"Hey, wait up, jackass—!"

*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°❁🌑🌑🌑❁*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°
PROLOGUE—FINISH
*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°❁🌑🌑🌑❁*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°
𝕹𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓.
Never again, and never again.
*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°❁🌑🌑🌑❁*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°
{❁} Words: 361 {❁}
*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°❁🌑🌑🌑❁*•°:•°: *:•° *:•°