Perks

3 Months Later

The past twelve weeks had been.. unexpected. Sophie was pleasantly surprised at how natural it all felt.. living with Jack.

After staying at his home in Birmingham following leaving St George's park, he'd asked her to move in with him permanently.

'Makes sense Soph, I'll only be worried about ya in that flat, plus you'll be on edge'

That black and white, laid-back outlook baffled her again, but he was right.. it did make total sense.
That was that, the decision was made. Jack helped her pack up her belongings and stored the majority of them at his Midlands home.

During this time, Sophie had met his family.. his siblings and parents, they were a team, a circle of support. Something she'd never experienced and they had all lovingly welcomed her like she was one of their own. Not that she had any doubt, as every time Jack spoke about the Grealish clan, his face would light up with a goofy smile and bright eyes.

During their last visit, Jack's mum Karen had joined Sophie in the kitchen when she went to boil the kettle.

'It's nice to see our Jack with a woman that has abit of something about her, a good career and more importantly, you're your own person. Never lose that love', Karen's tender hand patted her between her shoulder blades.

Somehow mothers always knew what to say. Something she had missed out on with her own mother.

She'd lost herself with Ryan, but never again.. and she knew Jack would never wish that on her. They were equals.

*

Sophie paused before entering the penthouse apartment. A door she had passed through many times, yet she still couldn't believe that this was now the place she called home. With him.

She knew Jack was inside. He'd missed a few games due to shin splints and a moderate muscle strain in his left calf, he was over the worst of it now but he was well and truly milking it. Usually a needy man made Sophie recoil with embarrassment, but he was well and truly lapping up the attention and benefits from having both his girlfriend and the team medic at his beck and call.

She quietly closed the door behind her, the only noise she could hear was the quiet hum of his compression boots coming from the open plan lounge.

Jack had positioned himself in the corner of the couch and pulled his snug training shorts up so high to accommodate the boots which hugged the top of his legs, making it look like he was rocking a pair of inflatable thigh-highs.

He was topless, with his head and both arms resting on the back of the couch, light snores escaped his mouth. He still had his un-necessarily chunky PlayStation headphones over his ears and the Fifa menu saver still loyally playing out to its sleepy owner.

Sophie smiled and shook her head. He was one of a kind.

She leaned herself over the head of the couch and gently pressed her upside down lips onto his.

*

She was the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes, his Soph.

Her soft peck had disturbed him and when he was focusing his vision, she was beginning to move away from him.

Not on his watch.

He'd been trying to distract himself on Fifa, just waiting for her to come home.

Jack reached up and hooked his palm around the back of her neck, pulling her back in. He made his feelings clear as her lips crashed into his and he hungrily roamed her mouth.

There was a brief pause whilst Sophie made her way around the couch and climbed onto his lap. His hands greedily scooped up her shirt and unhooked her bra within seconds, her hands weaved roughly through his hair and she guided his head into her breasts.

He loved her tits.
She knew he did.

He cupped them both firmly, flicking his tongue over her nipples and lightly sucking at her warm skin.

She tugged at his shirt and he immediately leant forward, pulling it off his back and flinging it to the other side of the room in seconds.

'Off', he gestured towards her trousers, 'get m'off'. She did as she was told, just the way he liked her.

*
Sophie dropped to her knees and pulled the huge compression boots off him, eager to release his dick from his obscenely tiny shorts.

He was glorious.
She took him in her mouth almost immediately, licking away the telltale signs of pure, wet enjoyment.

He held onto her fleshy hips firmly and bucked his hips up to meet her.

'Will never'
'get bored'
'of havin' ya'

He was close.

His fuckin' thighs were trembling beneath her. She carried on riding and rocking against him.

She was amazing.
And she was all for him.

'Ya mine?'
'Always'
'No one else makes y'feel like me y'know'
'Oh Jesus. N...no!''

He could feel Sophie tightening inside, swelling around his length. Her breathy moans giving it away that she was nearly at her own end.

It all became too much to process and he came quickly inside of her.

All his.