3

It has been weeks since your innocence have been taken away and strangely, you haven't had any symptomses concluding pregnancy.

Which was amusing for you. Hermes was a big help to you, if ever could see him, you'd thank him a million times.

"[Y/n], have you been puking yet? O-or having delayed periods?"

You parted your gaze from a book that you were reading and averted it to poseidon, "No, i have not. Why did you ask?"

"I see," The blond guy sighs dissapointed, "Alright then, resume your day, love."

You exhaled a breath you didn't know you held, eased from the stress earlier.

It's dangerous to let your guard down in someone else's territory. Even after a year of living with Poseidon, you still don't trust him and his palace.

That upsets Poseidon but still made you feel comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time.

That's the reason you don't trust this guy.

You left the room you were inside then closed the door. You walked through the silent halls, your mind filled with thoughts.

You don't hear much noise in the castle due to the servants walking barefoot.

Poseidon dislikes blaring noises, even the tiniest. As for you, you did the same as well. Poseidon insisted, nevertheless, you walked barefoot.

It was nice and relaxing to hear such a silent sound.

Unconsciously, you were infront of the bedroom..of which you and Poseidon shared.

Twisting the doorknob to open, you saw a furious Poseidon, holding your meds..

He looked at you, enraged filled his eyes. "This is the fucking reason you are not pregnant?!"

He smashed the bottle to the tiles harshly, you gasped seeing your only chance to be free from pregnancy.

You gasped even harder when the guy pulled you in and closed the door, locking the doorknob.

He pushed you to the king sized bed as he started stripping so fast you can't even process what had happen.

However, you remembered Poseidon thrusting his hips into yours and spurting his semen into yours before you lost consciousness.