20

Beelzebub would frequently check on your mental health and physical health if ever you had caught any sickness or diseases that you were not aware of by using his power to watch you through a large screen that manages to get any details from that particular scene.

Beelzebub was lonely in many years, wishing he can get a woman for himself. Even a man could suit him best. He was desperate for a partner to be with.

Most of his brothers are married to demons. However, he wasn't that much interested into similar species alike to them as in his perspective, it is both useless and just a pure sexual relationship.

He prefers a warm and caring relationship than full of sex. He never craved for sex nor did he even need to have sex because he could snatch any women or men and by any moment, they are already having a make out scene before it leads to the euphoria season.

From his features only, demons would specifically beg for his offspring. Left to right, anyone would want to get his offspring yet he had no one in mind.

That was until he knew about your presence and absence in his life. He came to a realization of his entire life was filled with loneliness and absence in many ways that he was the one capable of describing it.

The way you had him on a choke-hold and mesmerized him made the coal haired boy needing for you. He wanted to be with you for as long as how far the omegaverse is away from the earth.

He couldn't care less if anyone had attempted on murdering him as he is finally alongside his precious human.

He was aware that he couldn't date a demon because of his natural born gift to only sense what was ahead of them which meant that he already was informed of your upcoming appointment here in Olympia.

He knew that you haven't noticed him yet but a pesky god had been noticing him for quite awhile for he seems to be suspicious of his own castle due to the feeling of being watched by another obsessive God similar to his current situation.

Whatever he could be feeling right now, will never be shaked or disappear.

It will only stop once the watcher is long gone from his sight and senses. Poseidon possibly loathes most of the Gods in Olympia including many of his brothers and sisters.

Beelzebub could only stare at you. Never holds you into a loving bear hug nor cuddle you in the white warm sheets in his bed.

If ever he may get a glimpse of you in the Valhalla Arena again, he will conduct a plan to persuade you to be with him as well as getting away from the dark hands of Poseidon and will forever be with you in his own hands.

For his own desires to be satisfied once and for all.

"She will never become one with me nor with you." Beelzebub glares at another being with such a keen glare that even one may piss their own garments.

"Heh. Make sure your statement is correct for I will do everything in my power to produce a miniature version of myself that will possibly be more vicious than myself."

"Suppose that's what they call all bark and no bite." The coal haired deity muttered beneath his breath before sighing deeply due to another entity which arrived in his territory without any permission because in his own reality, it is also identified as trespassing.

The deity loathes people if ever they pop out of nowhere and begins speaking such nonsense especially trespassing.

Beelzebub kept his lips sealed while his ears listened through every detail that the muttering deity had to state for himself.

Muttering out words similar to meet with her, going out with her, etc.

However, one word stands out from all the deity had to mention.

"Anyways, I've asked Aphrodite if I could marry her but unfortunately, was declined."

"How come?" Beelzebub had finally spoke once more much to the entity's relief.

"Don't know. Possibly because I'm weak."

Beelzebub was surprised from the fact that he considers himself as weak as he was another powerful entity many gods and goddesses find difficult to be defeated and conceive.

The only reason he seemed curious of the entity's statement was due to his possibility that the entity may be homosexual considering the fact he refuses most of women's offerings to him.

"That's quite a surprise of you to get married with her, I believed you were gay."

"That's definitely not going to happen with me as long as she is still well and alive."

Beelzebub released another sigh. He was getting exhausted of his constant overthinking and possibilities.

As well as the constant loud muttering of his accompanied being. However, Beelzebub abruptly got a plan in idea.

"I have something to discuss with you."