13 - 𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘱

You were absolutely on the verge of dying, many gods and goddesses were plotting to murder you due to Hades glance at you with love in his eyes. Or obsession, you believe.

You were aware that if you get someone's attention, you have the power to make them obsessed with you.

When you had your first conversation with Poseidon, it was normal and he was staring at you with dominance as if he was the alpha.

After the conversation, he offered to let you live in his palace for a couple of weeks before you return home which never happened.

For the second conversation, it was normal as well. Not a single word about love, but he did asked information of your personal life that you obliviously told him with no hesitation.

The third conversation, it was strange of some sort. He had a few questions that concludes if you had a husband, boyfriend, or crush. However, you avoided that question since you were not much of a social person.

You were often seen as the weirdo back in your hometown. Everyone glares at you with pure disgust.

Its not like you mind it, it was too irritating for you to hear.

Your thoughts were interrupted when goddesses and demi goddesses are muttering words that you could literally comprehend.

"Tch. She's such a slut."

"I totally agree, a fucking cumslut. I bet she begs Poseidon to fuck her."

"Now, she even attracted Hades.. Then what? Thor?? Loki?"

Their conversation was stopped when a goddess came to their path, "You fucking pieces of shit, always thinking of dick like you can even suck one. [Y/n] is more responsible, caring, beautiful, and adorable than most of you sluts."

Aphrodite glares at the goddesses and demi goddesses, Them talking shit about my future daughter? Hell no. I won't allow it.

"Care free to exit the Colloseum or i will beat the shit out of you."

The ones who spoke bad things about you instantly left the Colloseum with no hesitation.

The others stayed silent and were quivering slightly, not having a single glance at the enraged goddess.

"That's what i thought. Never ever mess with [Y/n], or you'll bare consequences that will make you wish you were never born."

You stared in awe as Aphrodite resumes shouting loudly. You never thought a goddess would defend you but that just happened.

Aphrodites' vocal faded away she walks away from them with confidence while her bodyguards or statues that holds her giant breasts follows her.

She returns to her seat and watches the two competitors fight each other. "She's so cool!"

Poseidon slightly frowns by the compliment, as well as seeing your bright expression towards Aphrodite. You only compliment him during necessary times not times where he acts awesome.

His frown expression was replaced by a glare when he averted his gaze away from you to Aphrodites' silent face.

"..Damn you, Aphrodite" He mumbles under his breath, hissing at the Blonde goddess.

His gaze shifted towards yours with love struck eyes, his mouth almost drooling by the sight of your waist and butt.

And it was all his as well, no one elses.

"Be strong, Qin Shi Huang!" She shrieked as loud as she could, therefore it will boost a bit of Qin Shi Huang. Which absolutely did.

"She's so adorable, ain't she.. Hades?"

"I must agree. We could've shared her if you weren't selfish."

Qin Shi Huang laughs out loud, before his white shimmering irises turns dark. "I will never give her to you, Hades."

Hades glares back with his eyes, "How romantic of you, Qin Shi Huang. In return, i will do the same the way you are stating."

"I will win this duel." Hades states with confidence as he and Qin Shi Huang resumes fighting.