Enter the wolves

Previously

Once the mask was off she and Aizawa were surprised to see how it was "Uncle call mom" said Izumi as Aizawa got his phone out and called someone "Hello shouta why are calling shouldn't you be trading the student did something happen" asked a voice of a woman. "Inko we found him," said Aizawa "Wait found who Aizawa is," asked Inko "We found Izuku," said Aizawa.

Now

Two hours had passed since the fight took place and Izuku was kept chained to the bed provided by Momo who also made chloroform to knock Izuku out the wolves are kept in cages that have been reinforced. "I still can't believe we found him after all these years," said Aizawa as Izumi was with him as they looked at Izuku.

"Mom will be here as fast as she can and so will he," said Izumi "Hopefully he stays asleep come let's go," said Aizawa as they left and went to meet up with the others who were waiting outside "Are you going to explain your relation with that boy Aizwaw," asked bloodvlad as the student was patched up from the fight.

"His name is Izuku and he is my nephew and her brother," said Aizawa as they were shocked "Izumi didn't you say your brother died," asked Mina "Yes that is what I thought but now I just can't believe he was alive after all this time," said Izumi "so what now," asked Setsuna "Nezu and a few other heroes will be here in two hours to discuss what to do with izuku also thanks to the fight you all had with him we are going to make your training even harder," said Aizawa with a sadistic smile.

"What you can't be serious right," asked Sero as the others were hoping this was a joke "I am he beat every one of you in hand-to-hand combat and using his swords throughout the fight I used my quirk on him and it did nothing which means only two things he is either quirkless or he didn't even use it," said Aizawa.

"What about the wolves," asked Jiro "Like I said next will decide," said Aizawa just then the wolves started to howl "They must not like being in a cage," said Sero. Elsewhere deep within the forest four wolves that were inside a cave heard the howl and rushed out of the cave and went to where the howl originated.

 Elsewhere deep within the forest four wolves that were inside a cave heard the howl and rushed out of the cave and went to where the howl originated

"Are you sure the wolves can't get out?" asked Kendo to Aizawa "Yes we can thank Yaoyorozu for her help, the cages a strong as steel and have quirk-canceling technology inside" said Vlad King "Wait those wolves have quirks" said Mineta as the stud...

"Are you sure the wolves can't get out?" asked Kendo to Aizawa "Yes we can thank Yaoyorozu for her help, the cages a strong as steel and have quirk-canceling technology inside" said Vlad King "Wait those wolves have quirks" said Mineta as the students were shocked "yes they have quirks as we were fighting them the black one used the shadows to move around and when it was losing stamina the white on emitted some type of aura that made it good as new it also fired some projectiles at us?" said Aizawa.

Timeskip Inside izuku's mind

"Hey sis let's become a hero team when we get older," said a young four-year-old Izuku as he was hiking with his sister in the woods with their father then they were attacked by a villain causing Izuku and Izumi to hang off the cliff with a river below "dad help" yelled Izumi and izuku as they were slipping "hold on I am coming," said allmight as then the villain launched an attack causing them to lose their grip and started to fall as allmight had enough time to save only one and he saved Izumi as a log fell barely hit izuku head.
"Goodbye you quirkless reject," said allmight as izuku went unconscious.

Izuku then woke up sweating "Dream strange" huffed Izuku as he noticed that he was restrained and tried to move but couldn't izuku then activated his quirk as his body started to expand and the chains started to break Izuku then broke out of his restraints as he howled as Aizawa and manalady durst through the door as izuku then slashed the wall and started making his way outside "tell Vlad to cut him off and to not let him escape," said Aizawa as he followed izuku.

Izuku made it outside only for Vlad King to intercept him as Aizawa used his quirk and Izuku went back to normal he then saw the cages with his swords and mask on top and ran to them while evading Vlad King's attacks. Just as Izuku got his swords and mask blood Vlad then encased Izuku in blood.

"That was a close one," said Vlad King as Aizawa and the others soon appeared "How did he escape" asked Pixie Bob "he must have woken up and used his quirk come on let's put him somewhere more secure," said Aizawa but before they could take a step they heard wolves howling and looked towards the forest as they got ready to fight.

They waited but nothing showed they thought it was just some random wolves just then ice spikes shot out of the trees and everyone ducked as four wolves emerged from the woods once they saw Izuku and the cages they ran towards his direction as two wolves split into four and headed towards the heroes as the other two went to izuku.

"Careful those wolves also have quirks," said Aizawa as he dodged the wolf that lunged at him. The very dark wolf then used its quirk and Izuku was freed from the hardened blood izuku then grabbed his swords and slashed at the cages releasing the other two wolves.

Izuku then turned to the heroes and raised his swords towards them who were currently occupied by the twin wolves he rushed towards them to get payback until something landed in between them causing everyone to stop what they were doing as a voice spoke through the dust "there is no need to fear for I am here" said a familiar voice as the dust settled showing allmight. Izuku then felt something that he felt long ago as he gripped his swords tightly and was slowly seeing red the feeling he was experiencing was sheer anger.

Alright chapter done hope you guys enjoyed until the next one