Changes and Forbidden form

Previously

Mandalay then contacted Inko as she stood where they were running and passed her and that is when Inko saw Izuku charging toward her she inhaled air and used the unlimited technique "IZUKU MIDORIA SIT DOWN NOW" yelled Inko and instantly stopped running and sat down as he was sliding until he was a few inches from Inko.

Now

Soon everyone was outside and izuku was still sitting down "ok looks like everything went somewhat to plan," said Nezu as Tanjiro brought back Zenitsu who was tied up with rope and chains and taken to the infirmary. "Give back mates" growled Izuku "izuku that is enough we brought them back so we can make sure they are ok now turn back to your regular form," said Inko as Izuku did what he was told and he was his regular self again.

"We look like we have to implement the dorms earlier than I thought," said Nezu "So what are we going to about midnight and the others" asked Izumi "Well for starters izuku and his mates will need to be on their floor, oh that reminds me Mei finished making the device I asked for," said Nezu as he took out a high tech helmet.

"Nezu what is that," asked Inko as Nezu made his way to izuku and put the helmet on izuku "Well if everything goes smoothly it should help with the basics," said Nezu as he turned the helmet on soon izuku mind was filled with new information he lacked unfortunately smoke was coming out of the helmet as it soon exploded.

"Izuku" yelled Inko and the rest were scared that izuku died then izuku got back up like it was nothing "Ow that hurt why would you do that to me" said Izuku as everyone was shocked that he was speaking normally. "Looked like it worked," said Izumi soon they went back to training and Izuku was led to his mates who were still sleeping as recovery girl was checking the status.

"Oh right I forgot to ask how is allmight doing he should have recovered by now," said Cementos "Yes that would be the case but it would appear that while the girls were making their way towards izuku they went to where allmight was recovering, and broke some of his bones and multiple lacerations," said Nezu.

Timeskip

It was now nighttime as the students were preparing to do an exercise unaware that trouble would be upon them as multiple people were on top of a cliff overlooking the WWP headquarters. "You did a number on them they are still out cold why don't you get some fresh air" said the recovery girl as izuku nodded as he got up and went for a walk and made sure one of his wolves stood guard while he was away.

Izuku then felt hungry he went to get something to eat and sniffed the air as his eyes widened "I smell something burning" said izuku as he rushed out of the building and saw the forest being burned down by blue flames Izuku then went to go equip his stuff.

Meanwhile, Nezu and the teachers were trying to get the situation under control. "It must be the league but how did that know we were here" asked Present mic. "Cementos get the kid inside the rest of us will deal with the villains," said Aizawa as they saw Izuku holding his swords "izuku get back here," said Inko but izuku continued to walk forward as he put his mask on.

"I hear them the animals of the forest, I hear them calling begging for the fires to go away," said Izuku as he got in a stance that was different from the ones he used before. "I WON'T LET YOU DESTROY MY HOME OR HARM MY PACK, WOLF BREATHING FORBIDDEN FORM," said Izuku as the air was getting cold even some of the trees now had a bit of ice on them even shoto and his sister were cold. That is when they saw it behind Izuku was a giant wolf made of ice.

Deep in the forest, the league was prepared to move out but that all changed once they saw the giant wolf they were now scared out of their minds and ran as fast as they could out of the forest unaware that their fates were sealed

Deep in the forest, the league was prepared to move out but that all changed once they saw the giant wolf they were now scared out of their minds and ran as fast as they could out of the forest unaware that their fates were sealed. "HATI" yelled Izuku as the wolf howled and ran in front of him as everything in its path was getting covered in ice, the villains tried to escape but it was no use as they were soon frozen in ice as were the flame and everything else the wolf touches turns to ice no matter what it is.

Everyone was amazed by what they witnessed Izumi then looked at her brother only to see his body was turning blue "IZUKU" yelled Izumi as he dropped to the floor they rushed towards him "his whole body was cold as ice" said Izumi as she felt his skin. That is when they saw the wolves rush towards izuku and cover him with their bodies Izumi knew what they were doing "Shoto, Shota use your flames, momo I need you to make a thick blanket that can absorb heat quickly" said Izumi they did what she asked as They activated their quirks and went over to Izuku.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter