Izuku vs muscular

Previously

Muscular then got back up and saw the cuffs were sliced off "Choose fight or be hunted" said izuku as Muscular knew what Izuku wanted "So you think your hot shit well guess what pal you got lucky that all I'll show what happens when you piss me off" said Muscular as muscle fibers were coating his entire body. Soon the wolves arrived "Make sure they don't do anything" said Izuku as the wolves wanted the other villains as he was ready to fight.

Now

"Izuku that's enough Kota is safe well handle this," said Aizawa "It's no use Aizawa he won't listen to anyone," said Nezu "What do you mean" asked Aizawa "It's his instincts and the rule of nature if another creature enters the territory of another then a fight is unavoidable" said Nezu as they watch the fight that was about to go down.

Muscular then charged at Izuku who closed his eyes and stood in place as Muscular reared his left arm back and threw the punch as Muscular fist was centimeters away from Izuku's face he opened his eyes and moved his head to the right avoiding muscular punch and kneed him in the stomach causing muscular tremendous pain as Izuku then head-butted him in the face sending muscular flying back.

Muscular then coughed out blood as his body was in tremendous pain as he tried to get up "H-how is this possible my muscles should have absorbed the impact" thought Muscular as Izuku just looked at him. "Pathetic," said Izuku as he took a step forward he was now behind Muscular and swiped his right arm as blood was now on the ground.

Blood then gushed out of Muscular chest as four claw marks appeared on his chest. Muscular was enraged as he turned around and tried to attack izuku "Don't fuck with me" said Muscular as Izuku easily moved out of the way and slashed his left leg. "You just as annoying as those water heroes who took my eye but I took care of them and you will be no different," said Muscular as everyone looked at Kota as tears started to fall down his face "M-mama, p-papa" quivered Kota as Mandalay then hugged him "oh so your their kid don't worry I'll make sure you see them real soon after I'm done with aah" yelled Muscular as izuku bit his right arm and tore it off was the flesh expanded then blood gushed out like a geyser as izuku spit the arm on the ground.

Muscular was yelling in pain as he grabbed where his arm used to be but it was only brief as Izuku was using his speed to circle him and cut musculars flesh muscular couldn't keep up with Izuku's speed as he slashed his face. Izuku then shoulder bashed into muscular sending him crashing into a tree coving it with his blood as he was impaled in the stomach by a brach when he crashed into the tree.

Muscular vision was blurry as he managed to get off the branch and fall to the ground and looked at Izuku with fear and tried to crawl away but Izuku walked towards him and stabbed musculars left leg making him yell in pain as Izuku dragged him back as Muscular was trying to escape leaving a blood trail. Izuku then released muscular grabbed him by the head and looked at Kota "Life or death" said Izuku "Kota don't he is not with we will lock him up he will never hurt anybody again" said Mandalay as the others were also agreeing.

Kota then looked at Muscular "P-pleas-e no mre" mumbled muscular and back at the others "Kota your parents wouldn't want this" said Pixie Bob "They are gone he took them away from me" yelled Kota as the others tried to stop What was about to happen "don't move" said izuku as they stopped as they felt his blood lust. Kota then remembered the smile on their faces as saying they would be back before he knew it he clenched his fist "Make sure he doesn't get out" said Kota as he didn't want to ruin his parent's memory.

Mandalay then went to Kota comforting him as izuku let muscular go and walked away as the others then went to check on him. "Right let's get him patched up and lock him up," said Aizawa as Muscular then put everything he had and launched himself at Kota Mandalay covered Kota they waited but nothing as she turned around everyone was shocked at the sight in front of them. Izuku's right arm went through Muscular's chest Izuku then retracted his arm was covered in blood and ripped out Muscular's beating heart as the body dropped to the floor.

Izuku then tossed the heart to the wolves the blood wolf managed to get it and eat it as some of the people vomited at the sight. Izuku then turned back to normal and looked at the villains "Don't make the same mistake he did" said Izuku as he walked back inside the building with the wolves a certain blond-haired villain looked at izuku while blushing as he was still covered in blood.

Nezu and the others then went to work cleaning up the place as the villains were put in Makeshift cells none of them dared to do anything as they didn't want to end up like Muscular as they put his body somewhere else the blood cleanup went smoothly as the blood wolf gathered it all up and threw it far away from camp. "It appears you have something in your mind Aizawa," said inko as they were in a separate room along with Nezu "You could say that," said Aizawa "It's about Izuku correct I heard what happened," said Inko. "Yes and I believe this is not his first time killing someone," said Aizawa as the atmosphere changed.

Hope you guys like the chapter sorry if it wasn't what you were expecting