Claiming 🍋

Previously

That is when they saw the wolves guarding the door and knew that was where Izuku was as Midnight used her quirk to knock them out. Nezuko and Daki then started to tear down the door and that is when they saw Izuku restrained as Daki used her belts to slash the restraints off him. "Let's go they will interrupt us if we stay," said Midnight as Daki carried Izuku and they went into the wood where they could be claimed by their alpha.

Now

Soon all four of them were far away from the others as they made sure no one could track them and soon found a suitable place as they took off their clothes and Izukus "So how do we make him up I need this" said Daki as she was breathing heavily as their scent entered Izukus's nose waking him up as he stood up and looked as his women he was about to claim as he grabbed Nezuko who was the closest to him and started to kiss her.

Nezuko wrapped her arms around Izukus's neck as he fondled her ass and loved how it felt as she was moaning as they kissed. Izuku then made Nezuki lay on her back and saw her pussy was wet and grabbed her legs put them over his shoulders and thrust his dick into her pussy taking her virginity as she moaned and izuku then started to thrust into her at a steady pace as he loved how tight her pussy was as all that could be heard was the sound of skin smacking and nezuko moaning.

Izuku felt her pussy tighten around his dick and knew she was close to cumming as started to go faster making her moan like crazy he started to suck on her breast and causing her more pleasure as it sent her over the edge as they both came as Nezuko was in pure bliss feeling her alphas seed enter her womb.

Once Izuku was done pulled out his dick from Nezukos pussy his seed then dripped out he turned around to Daki and turned her around so that she back was facing him and instantly inserted his dick into her pussy and loved how tight she was and star...

Once Izuku was done pulled out his dick from Nezukos pussy his seed then dripped out he turned around to Daki and turned her around so that she back was facing him and instantly inserted his dick into her pussy and loved how tight she was and started fuck her as rough and fast as he could "Aah yy~ee~ss fuu~uck m~e you beast" moaned Daki as she loved how Izuku was fucking her as he then grabbed her breast and started fondling them as he put her nipples in between his fingers causing her more pleasure.

Daki was on cloud nine as she never experienced such pleasure in her life even when she had eaten humans it was nothing compared to what she was feeling now Izuku stopped fondling her breast and grabbed her arms making him go deeper inside of her it went on for a few minutes then izuku came inside of her as Daki eyes rolled back and was a mess.

As Izuku finished cumming inside of Daki he turned around and looked at Midnight who spread her legs and parted her lower lips with her fingers. Izuku instantly pounced at midnight and quickly inserted his dick to not her pussy as she wrapped her legs around his waist and started to suck on her breast his fingers sank into them and love how soft they felt as he kept fucking her. Midnight was moaning like crazy as Izuku kept hitting her g spot Izuku then turned her around as he was fucking doggy style and loved how her ass jiggled every time he thrust into her. Izuku then started to smack her ass as she moaned due to the pain and pleasure she felt izuku felt her pussy tighten as he smacked her ass and continued to smack it.

"Ah yes smack my ass harder make me your bitch" moaned Midnight as Izuku smacked her ass harder the started to pull her hair she loved it. Izuku then bent down and kissed Midnight on the lips as Izuku's tongue wrapped around hers and started to fondle her breast again. Both Midnight and Izuku were reaching their limit as Izuku fucked for as long as he could until they both climaxed midnight moaned in his mouth and separated as Izuku looked like his mate and loved the face she made.

Once Izuku was done cumming inside of midnight he turned to Daki and Nezuko as he still wasn't satisfied and went to fuck them again as all they did was fuck for the entire day as all that could be heard was their cries of ecstasy

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter sorry for it being short