Round one: Romance

Romance

3 months. It's been 3 months since I haven't seen my boyfriend Danny and it's absolutely killing me. He's on tour in Europe with his band 'The Script'. I miss him so much. I miss the twinkle in his hazel-coloured eyes. I miss his frustration when he hasn't got enough time to style his hair. I miss his slim arms around my waist. I basically miss everything about him.

I unlock my phone and see that Dan's been trying to skype me. As quickly as I can, I fix my hair and call him back. My heart skips a beat when I see his face. "Hey baby, I miss you so much" I say. "I miss you too. I love you so much. But hey, I've got a surprise for you!" He smiles. "What is it?" I ask him curiously. "Open the front door and you'll see" I walked to the front door and saw a beautiful bunch of flowers lying on my doorstep. I picked them up and saw they were all red, except the white one in the middle. I don't bother to hide the huge grin that had appeared on my face. "Daniel O'Donoghue, I am so in love with you" He was smiling like an idiot. "I'm so happy that you like them. But, I've got to go. I'm so sorry, I promise we'll talk later today, again. I love you, baby." He says and his face was gone again. I walk towards the kitchen and put the roses in a vase. Now I've spoken to Danny, I realize how tired I actually am and allow myself to have some sleep. I don't fight the urge to keep my heavy eyelids open and the sound of my yawn is the last thing I hear.

BANG!

I quickly open my eyes and I rush out of my bed. My mind is thinking faster than my legs can walk which causes me tripping over my own feet. I stand up again and run downstairs. No one to be seen. I use my phone as a flashlight and tiptoe towards the living room. I was just walking to the light switch when a hand is placed on my waist. I turn around as fast as I can and I'm welcomed by the view of a pair of dark-brown eyes. My eyes are filling up with tears by the thought of how much I've missed him. I cup his face with my hands and press my lips on Dan's. "I've missed you so much" I say when our lips parted. I see a tear rolling down his cheek. "I've missed you too, baby. So much." He grabs my hand and we walk outside. "Dan! I'm in my pajamas!" he grins. "I don't care. I've got something to show you."

"We're here" Danny says with a huge smile on his face. He lies down and motions me to do the same. He points at the sky. "Look at that. Look at all those stars. It's beautiful, isn't it?" I nod. "It is indeed" Danny can be so romantic. "Do you see that?" he says while pointing at a red dot in the sky. "That's Saturn. It is my favourite planet." He wraps his slim arms around me and I can smell the mixture of his aftershave mixed with his body odor. He pulls back and leans on his elbow. I see his eyes taking in every detail of my body. He smiles. "What?" I ask him. "You look so beautiful." I feel my cheeks becoming red. We stand up and walk towards a bench. I take this as an opportunity to sit on his lap. I allow my fingers to play with his soft black hair which causes a very adorable chuckle coming out of Dan's mouth. I slowly lean in and feel all my love for him flowing through my veins. He slowly opens his mouth and allows our tongues to meet. He pulls back. "What is it?" I ask. He bites his lip. "I love you"

A/N: Hey so this is my entry for the first category: romance. I am from the netherlands so I'm sorry if it has got some grammar errors in it. I hope you liked it ( I'm sorry, it's a bit short). Xxx Roos