Chapter 4

Lucy regained consciousness by Tim slashing water on her.

"What the fuck Tim?" Lucy said sitting up still feeling weak. Tim just handed her a cup of water.

"Drink it." He said pointing to the water. Lucy was so mad but there wasn't anything she could do, except one thing.

Lucy took her cup of water and threw it at Tim. Soaking him as well. Tim looked pissed but what comes around goes around.

"Chen I'm not joking you could get hurt! Drink the damn water!" Tim scolded handing her another cup.

"Why all of a sudden do you care if I get hurt? Yesterday you couldn't care less if I died because then at least you don't have to continue training me!" Lucy said drinking the water.

"Is that really what you think? Because I'm hard on you that I want you to die? It's tough love! If I sugar coat being a cop, those little mistakes could cause you your life when I'm not there!" Tim half yelled. Lucy felt weak again. She wanted to stand up but her legs felt numb.

"My legs are numb." Lucy said blankly. Tim looked worried.

"That bartender might have put something in your drink." Tim said looking around.

"What? Why would he do that?" Lucy asked.

"Probably to see if we were a fake couple. By slipping up when we were drunk." Tim said looking for some medicine that might help.

"Did we? Slip up?" Lucy asked not remembering very well.

"Not in the way they wanted. Instead of spilling information while drunk we just made out and had sex." He said handing Ibuprofen to Lucy.

"What?!" Lucy asked. Tim looked confused.

"Do you not remember anything? Anything at all?" Tim asked sitting down next to her. Lucy just looked at him and shook her head no. Tim got up and took out the burner phone from a box.

"What are you doing Grey said emergencies only!" Lucy said trying to stand up but failing and sitting back down.

"So you do remember?" Tim asked confused.

"Not last night but before that yes." Lucy said.

"Then this is an emergency. You can't even stand up. We can't finish this case." Tim said defeated.

"Tim no! Don't call Grey. I'll be fine just give me a few minutes and I'll be okay." Lucy said trying to convince Tim.

"No boot. I'm not gonna have you getting even worse on my watch. I'm calling Grey." He said turning around. While on the phone someone bust through the door.

"Hey, Tim is it? And Lucy?" The man from the bar asked.

"No. Logan and Lila. Where did you get Tim and Lucy from?" Tim asked trying to hold their cover. Grey had told Tim to pull out of the mission but right now they have no choice.

"You are lying. And I don't like liars." He said shooting at Tim but missing and successfully shooting Lucy. Tim grabbed his gun and shot back but didn't get him.

"Stay here!" He instructed Lucy.

"Tim." She said in a small soft voice. He looked over to see her covered in blood.