Chapter 7

Tim walked out soon followed my Sergeant Grey and Harper. Harper smacked him when she caught up.

"Dude!" He said turning around.

"Not cool Bradford. Not cool." Harper said walking away. He looked at Grey with pleading eyes.

"You have tomorrow off and you are going to talk to her! You understand? Thats an order Bradford." He said walking away. Tim walked out to the bloody vehicle that Lucy clung to life in. He gripped his hands around the steering wheel and let out a few tears. He looked over to the bloody seat and felt guilty for leaving her.

"I'm so sorry Lucy I'm so sorry." He said letting out a few more tears. Lucy was right. All he had ever been was rude. She didn't deserve that. He looked over to the bloody seat again. Thinking about how that is the blood of his child's mother.

He finally managed to pull himself together enough to drive back to the station and get his truck. He drove home and tried to sleep. He couldn't knowing Lucy was in the hospital because of him. They got along a few times but they are mostly fighting, neither of them liked the other one more than the line of friends if you want to call them that.

Tim tried to fall asleep but couldn't. He changed into jeans and a t shirt and grabbed his badge and keys. Before he knew it he was back at the hospital. He walked in and went to the desk.

"I need to see Lucy Chen." He demanded.

"I'm sorry sir. Visiting hours are over. You can see her at 9 am tomorrow." The nurse said. Tim slammed his badge down.

"Now." He said showing his badge.

"Room-" the nurse sighed and started.

"445 I know" he said walking toward her room.

Lopez

T: I need to talk to you

L: Save it Bradford

T: Im outside I need you to come talk to me

L: Outside? Visiting hours are over how did you get up here?

T: I used my badge

L: Fine I'm coming..

"What do you want Bradford?" Angela asked shutting the door behind her.

"I couldn't sleep knowing she is in here because of me with my child. And seeing the blood in the car-" Tim said.

"Is there a point to this story?" Angela asked impatient.

"Yes.. I'm sorry." Tim said.

"It isn't me you should apologize to." Angela said walking away. Tim stood in-front of her door for a few minutes before walking in. Upon seeing Tim Lucys heart sank.

"Hey Chen." Tim said shutting the door.

"What do you want?" She said trying not to cry again.

"I wanted to say I was sorry. I panicked and I fled. I couldn't sleep knowing you were here because of me with my child." Tim said walking closer to her.

"Tim I'm scared." Lucy cried. Tim grabbed her hand to comfort her and sat down next to her.

"Get some rest I'm not leaving. For real this time." Tim promised.