Chapter 10

5 months later

Almost everyone knew about Lucys pregnancy at this point because a baby bump is hard to hide. Very few people know it's Tims baby though. Tim has been nicer to Lucy each month. It came to the point of Tim kissing Lucy when she stayed at his house for comfort after Jackson died.

They decided to try dating, for the baby. So they can at least say they tried. At first it was tough and awkward but it ended up being really nice. The way they looked at each other at times was real. With only 4 months left to go Tim and Lucy are stressing getting two nursery's ready for when Lucy may go home or if they break up.

4 months later

At this point Tim and Lucy are like a power couple. Everyone who knows about Lucy's pregnancy knows it's Tim's and that they are dating. Lucy has recently moved into Tims house now just awaiting the day the babies comes.

"Jamison and Hannah?" Tim asked.

"Oh absolutely not! How about Logan and Lila?" Lucy recommended for the name of their twins.

"That's perfect." Tim said softly, kissing Lucy.

"Now we wait for them." Lucy said, Tim holding her baby bump.

"I'm scared." She said leaning on Tim's shoulder.

"I would be too if I had to push out not one but two babies." Tim laughed.

Lucy had the last few months off and Tim was allowed the last month off to be with Lucy for whenever his children come.

Two days later

"Tim wake up!" Lucy said shaking Tim.

"Hmm what's the matter?" He asked sleepily.

"My water broke!" Lucy said. Tim jumped out of bed and got everything they needed and helped her to the truck.

***

18 hours later two babies were born. Logan and Lila. Tim was holding Lila while Lucy was holding Logan, when Tim looked over he saw that Lucy was half asleep looking at Logan. Tim sat Lila in her PMC (pediatric medical crib *baby beds in hospitals*) and grabbed Logan and setting him in his, letting Lucy rest.

"Goodnight Chen." Tim said quietly kissing her forehead. The nurse walked in to do some tests.

"Miss Chen?" The nurse asked trying to wake her.

"Hey. Hey! Let her sleep." Tim demanded.

"I'm sorry sir but I have to run some tests." The nurse said trying to wake her again.

"You can do that after she wakes up now. Let. Her. Sleep." Tim demanded once more showing his badge.

"Sir-" the nurse started.

"You need to leave before I arrest you for harassment!" Tim scolded. The nurse threw her hands up in defense and walked out.

"You should have let her do the tests." Lucy said, not opening her eyes.

"You need to rest baby." Tim said stroking her forehead.

"I love you." She muttered.

"I love you too." Tim said softly.