Chapter 4

Just wanna say, shout out to home girl @Pr3ttyface_67 just that one comment you made, is really gonna force me to stay up to update.

Also Im jamming out to the sweet home intro while righting this opening.

Mama Byrd out~
😢
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of an ear piercing static, following shortly after, a mans voice appeared on the intercom. He stated how the first floor is safe and how remaining tenants should safely come down to the first floor.

Soon enough we all were caught up with the plan. Me, the glasses guy, and Ji-soo decided to make it down to the first floor. Han, Myeong, the boy and the children were going to stay in room 1408.

As we were gathering our belongings I asked the boys what their names were, "Jung Jae-Heon," the man with glasses said holding his hand out "pleasure to meet you, I'm (F/N), I come from (C/N)," I said shaking his hand.

"What about you," I asked the younger boy, "Uh- Cha Hyun-Soo, m-ma'am," he said bowing slightly. "Again with the ma'am I'm only (Age) years old, I still have some years, just (F/N) is fine for now," I replied smiling at the Hyun-soo.

"Appa," I felt a hand tug my fingers, "when are you going to get back," Yeong-Su questioned me. "When you least expect it, so uh don't expect it," I bent down to pinch his cheeks. I can see both kids had teary eyes, than Su-yeong started to sniffle, "aww come here you guys," I hug both of them feeling my tears welling up.

"You really can't trust that announcement," Han said looking at Ji-soo, "are you gonna be ok?" "Don't worry about me, I'll be alright, we need to do something," Ji-soo smiled. "Thank you," Jae-heon butted in, "for giving me this," referring to his shield. "May god bless you for what you've done for us," Jae-heon said bowing slightly. "Im Buddhist," said Han. Awkward...

"I'll take good care of them," Myeong said to me, "we both will," referring to Han as well. Han just sorta stares at her, almost like he was force to agree with her. "I know you will Myeong. We promise to come back for you and get you all," I interrupted bowing slightly. "Don't promise me something you can't keep," Han looked away in disapproval

"I think I should say farewell to you all now," Han said as he turned away. "Oh, you know, someone once said to me, even complete darkness, disappears with the faintest light," Ji-soo replied, her eyes surveying the room. "Is that person still alive," Han cuts in, "I'm not sure," Ji-soo retaliates looking at the floor, a ghostly smile still apparent on her lips.

"So...uh," everybody looks at Hyun-soo as he grabs his backpack and spear, "can I go with the three of you?" "I guess for is better than three," I replied while looking between him and the others coming with. "Of course," Jae-heon replied nodding somewhat rapidly.

"Alright go. Go! All of you go!" Han raised his voice looking down, even an idiot could tell he was upset. My eyes started to tear up again, as I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Hyun-soo, (F/N) you will come back okay," Yeong-su demanded this time. "Okay," Hyun-soo replied with a smile, while I just nodded.

"Thank you both for saving us," Su-yeong. Quickly bowed. Both me and Hyun-soo just smiled at the girl. "Alright, we should get going now," Jae-heon interrupted, "we'll be back," Ji-soo once again promised.

"Tah tah," I said waving the kids goodbye. The last thing I heard were their giggles before the door closed. I rolled my shoulders. Before bed I was able to get it somewhat wrapped up before heading out. I didn't let the kids nor Myeong since neither would have let me go.

We carefully went down levels, we haven't come across any monsters yet though. "We shouldn't have gone down like this, we need more useful resources," Jae-heon intervened, "we are the useful resource," Ji-Soo replied cutting him off. "Yeah, we shouldn't need to bring a wedding gift, to get in," I replied looking at my brass knuckles.