Chapter 5

Woooo, 9:30 a.m.lets get it. Also gonna pull a kanye real quick and just say, my greatest pain in life is that I could never read my own book. Ok I woke up like less than 10 minutes ago so yep... Real quick I also realized that my cousin's wake up later in the day, so if I get on it soon enough I can beat them too it.

🎊🎉Also 50+ reads???? Thank you guys so much. 🎉🎊

Ok...

Mama byrd out~
👈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now fully awake and decided to explore the room, I pulled back a blanket and seen a dead man, it looked like his life was literally sucked out of him. I put the cover back over before I heard a click from the front door.

I looked up to see Eun-Yeok, Hyun-soo told me his name, I seen Kim Su-hyuk run up to him claiming he was fine. He ignored the little man and called out, "Cha Hyun-soo, (F/N) (L/N), I need to talk to you."

"What? Your only taking them? What...about me," the store owner looked at us and back at Eun-yeok.
We both make our way to the door, until I get grabbed by the old man, "you know, he's just using you," he barked behind me.

Hyun-soo stopped once he didn't hear my footsteps. He turned towards me and pull the old man's arm under off of me. We quickly make our way towards the open door, where a patient Eun-Yeok awaits.

He shuts the door and I can hear Su-hyuk banging on it, his muffled screams died down as we left the room the area. "We need to make the entrance more secure," Eun-yeok starts leading us away, "wooden planks would be a huge help. Without them, monsters can get through at any moment."

Eun-yeok stops, "same for the room back there," I could tell he was talking about the arcade. He crosses his arms, appearing to look bigger, "why did you think I took your side," he was mostly talking to Hyun-soo so I zoned out looking around the hallways translating random signs to english.

Eun-yoo put his hand on my shoulder, bringing me back from whatever state of mind I was in. He was still looking at Hyun-soo and stated, "I'll be honest with you. You two will do all the dangerous work from now on. If you decide against it- I can't do anything for you." He ended looking at me.

"What do you mean," Hyun-soo cutted making Eun-yeok look back at him. "The guy in room 1408, can you bring him here?" It sounded like a command than a question. "Yes, give us our supplies first and we'll be on our ways," I put my hand on Hyun-soo's arm and looked Eun-yeok.

"We want free time, to gather all of our stuff and make a plan. Not in crummy room though. And let us get something to eat." I finished looking at Eun-yeok, I can hear him quietly sighing and he finally nodded his head, I lightly pushed Hyun-soo away fron Eun-heok who just seemed to stand there.

Me and Hyun-soo go towards the stairwell doors just to see Sang-Wook He turned to look at me, and gave me a slight nod. "Move it," He told the square glasses kid. "I...you can't," he said nervously, "Open it," I looked at him coming up beside Sang-Wook.

Hyun-soo and Eun-yeok coming up behind us. The boy looked at Eun-yeok, "is this ok," "No, but I don't think we can stop him," Eun-yeok stopped next to Sang-Wook to look at his face. It was silent till me and Sang-Wook both started to tear the barricade down.

I hopped over a cabinet and into the stairwell first Sang-Wook following after. I stopped at the bottom step and turn back for Hyun-soo, I see Eun-Yeok whisper something in his ear and it seemed to bother Hyun-soo.

I started to race up the stairs trying to put my brass knuckles on until I remember our promise. I look back to see I'm still quite ahead of Sang-Wook, I stopped where I was and tried to stretch my arms and legs out, blocking his path.