0.75

I finally arrived home from another long day of school

I finally arrived home from another long day of school. I hated school before, but I needed to get away from Beomgyu. I needed time to think.

I headed up my apartment's flight of stairs, taking a deep breath as I unlocked my apartment door. Upon entering the house, I was met with a giant mess. My living room was covered in cushions and blankets.

I could tell every single object Beomgyu had touched. There was a half-eaten sandwich just lying on the table.

The house did not look like this before I left. How could one person do so much damage in a couple of hours? Before I could finish processing the mess of my apartment, Beomgyu came running out of the bathroom with no shirt on. He attacked me in a hug.

"RYUJIN!!"

"Let go of me!" I pushed him off to catch my breath. I just walked up a flight of stairs, and now he is squeezing out any leftover air I have. "WHERE IS YOUR SHIRT!" I yelled.

"I spilled the water you gave me earlier on it."

I gave him a glass of water and a cold sandwich before I left for school. I still don't know what he is, and I didn't want him to starve. But I gave him that water hours ago.

My eyes widened and roamed around his bare body, and once I landed on his abs, I nearly fainted. "So you've been walking around my house naked."

Beomgyu nodded. "I didn't have anything else to wear."

I don't know why, but he's such a big baby. I let out a big sigh. "You stay here. I'll be back."

"Okay, honey."

I walked towards the door but quickly stopped in my tracks. "DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING!"

"You said that this morning," Beomgyu whined.

"The same thing applies. Do you understand?"

He responded with a nod. I gave him a long, careful look to make sure he received the message.

This is all so dumb. I can barely take care of myself, and now I have to take care of a grown man. I made a wish to not be alone. The universe could of gave me anything. I would've been happy with a dog or a cat.

Why a boyfriend?

I hurried down the halls and knocked on my neighbor's door. I haven't done this in a long time. This was Yeonjun's place. I haven't been over here in so long, and I would have preferred it to stay that way.

It felt strange knocking on his door. I don't know if this was a good thing or not.

It took a few seconds before Yeonjun's mom opened the door. "Ryujin honey, I haven't seen you in so long. What brings you by?"

"Is Yeonjun home?"

"Yes." She nodded. "He should be in his room. Please come in," She gestured for me to enter.

I walked into the apartment. Everything looked exactly how I remembered it. The only new thing was the couch. It used to be blue, but now it's gray.

I approached Yeonjun's room, or at least where I remembered it, and knocked on the door.

"It's open," he yelled.

I opened the door slightly and peeked my head inside.

Yeonjun was on his bed. Rap music was blasting from his stereo. It was loud, but not too loud to distract anyone else in the house. He was on his laptop, probably doing schoolwork.

When he looked up at me, he seemed shocked. His face then grew concerned. I wouldn't be in his room if it was not important. He knew this for a fact.

"Hey," I said softly.

He grabbed a remote and shut off his speaker. "Hey," he said in an awkward tone. "What are you doing here?" He sat up, seeming generally confused.

"Uhm, I need your help with something?"

What?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Clothes. I uhm need to borrow some male clothes."

"Why?" Yeonjun seemed even more concerned.

I thought fast to come up with any lie I could think of. "Well uhm my cousin flew over here from uh...America and he lost his luggage, so he has absolutely nothing right now."

"You have no relatives in America?"

I forgot how much Yeonjun still knew about me. "It's a distant relative on my dad's side."

Yeonjun just nodded. "How long is he going to be here?" He got up from his spot and started heading toward his closet.

"I don't know, but anything for the week will be fine. I can just wash it."

Yeonjun suddenly turned to face me. "Is it safe for you to be alone with a guy? I mean, your mom is barely home."

Will I be okay? I mean, the comic book Beomgyu doesn't seem like a menace to society, but I don't know.

I shrugged, "My mom is a police officer. I can handle myself, plus he's family, so I'll be alright."

Yeonjun stared at me in denial. With a sigh, he rolled his eyes. He stood in his closet, pulling out random pieces of clothing.

"Here, I don't wear any of these anymore." He gave me a hand full of clothes. He then approached his dresser, took a new pack of underwear out, and handed it to me. My face heated up as I caught it. "My mom just brought this for me, but I can always tell her to get more."

"Thanks," I whispered. "I'll see you around." I started heading towards the door.

"Ryujin."

"Hmm?" I turned back towards him.

"Nevermind," he bit his lip. "Be safe."

I just nodded before walking out.

That was strange.

© -midzyspider