1.75

I was chilling in my room doing homework when I heard a sudden thud

I was chilling in my room doing homework when I heard a sudden thud. I quickly dropped my pencil and headed outside to see the commotion.

I came outside to see my lamp knocked onto the floor and a ball in Beomgyu's hand. "What happened?"

"I threw the ball, and it hit the lamp. Sorry." Beomgyu shrugged.

I walked over and picked up the lamp, putting it on the table. "Can't you keep still? Elvis doesn't bother me nearly as much as you do."

"I said sorry." Beomgyu pouted.

"You're like a big baby!" I raised my voice.

"I'm not a child. I'm a man."

"Well, you're not doing a good job of showing it." I rolled my eyes.

"Ryujin," Beomgyu's voice grew cold, and I felt goosebumps on my neck. I turned to face him and noticed that he was now standing right behind me.

"Beomgyu, what are you doing?" I took a couple of steps back. "What happened to the rules about personal space?"

"I've been following your rules more than you have been." Beomgyu had a devious look on his face. He took more steps closer to me.

"What do you mean by that? The rules are all for you."

Beomgyu held up one finger, which made me jump a little. "Rule one, don't enter your bedroom, and I haven't entered your bedroom."

I chuckled, "What about rule two? I said, 'no touching me without my permission,' and you seem to have forgotten about that."

"But you also said I'm allowed one hug a day." Beomgyu took one big step closer to me. There was no more room to back up as my legs hit the couch. My body responded on its own and sat down.

You haven't been keeping that promise, Ryujin." Beomgyu hovered over me and placed both of his hands near my head. "I want my hug, Ryujin."

I went silent, chewing my lip. My whole body tensed up, and I could feel my face heating up.