3.00

"Baby, I'm bored," Beomgyu whined for the tenth time today

"So do something, Beomgyu," I replied, giving him an attitude. I have a test tomorrow that I'm in the middle of studying for, and yet he won't stop bothering me. He chose to sit right in front of me and watch me read through my notes.

"I want to study too." Beomgyu pouted while resting his chin on his hands.

"There is no reason for you to study."

"So let me come to school with you."

I let out an annoyed sigh. "You need identification for that Beomgyu. As of right now, the government doesn't know you exist."

"So, how do I become a real boy?"

"My mom will be back by the end of the week. I'll discuss everything with her and find a suitable lie to explain why you are here. Until then, stop asking about school." I aggressively flipped the page in my notebook. "Now, leave me alone, and let me study in peace."

Beomgyu sighed. Before leaving the table, he gave me a side glance. I swear he's been spending too much time with me. He's developing an attitude problem.

He took a seat down by the window. Elvis crawled next to him, and Beomgyu began to play with him. Despite this being a cute moment, I have to study.

Many minutes passed, and I was able to study in peace. I was finally grasping these math equations. Beomgyu was content and kept a low profile. All of a sudden, he let out an excited cheer. "It's raining!"

"So?" I rolled my eyes.

Beomgyu didn't respond to me, seeming distracted by the rain. I put down my textbook and slowly got up, heading toward the window where he was standing. The rain pattered endlessly against the windows.

Beomgyu turned to me. "Rain is so romantic, don't you think so?" He opened the window and was quick to stick his hand out. He let the little droplets fall on his hand. "It feels great."

I pulled his hand inside and shut the window. "No, it doesn't. Stop it. You will get sick."

"Let's go play in the rain." He quivered his lips.