1.00

I think I just got the best nap of my life

I think I just got the best nap of my life. You start to feel exhausted when you spend the entire day chasing after a grown man. All night I was up cleaning my house and taking care of Beomgyu.

Don't even get me started on how long it took him to put on a damn shirt. He just continued to refuse.

When my first alarm went off, I knew it was time to get up.

I kept my eyes closed, wanting a few more minutes of sleep. That's when something- or someone- moved.

I immediately tensed up and let out a high-pitched yell. I jumped up, which caused Beomgyu to go flying off the side. Not again.

"Get the fuck out of my room!"

"Why?" Beomgyu sat up slowly, rubbing his head.

"We can't sleep in the same room together, Beomgyu. That is erotic."

"I want to be erotic."

My face immediately turned bright red. "You pervert!" I threw my pillow at him.

Beomgyu dodged my pillow attack. "I want to cuddle, though."

"Well, I don't want you anywhere near me. You can't just sneak into a stranger's bedroom like that."

"But, you're not a stranger. You're my girlfriend."

"I'm not your girlfriend. Stop saying that."

"Stay." Beomgyu wrapped his arm around me. "Let's cuddle together."

"Fine, you stay here. I'll go." I quickly jumped out of bed. I exited the bedroom, not wanting to see this idiot. I wished for him. Why can't I just wish for him to go back?

Like a stray puppy, Beomgyu followed me to the kitchen. I stopped abruptly, and Beomgyu bumped into my back. I quickly turned around and glared at him. "Stop following me."

"Then what should I do?"

"Anything, just don't follow me."

Beomgyu started humming to himself while standing in the middle of my kitchen like an idiot. "What are you doing?" he asked.