1.25

All day in class, I just kept thinking about Beomgyu

All day in class, I just kept thinking about Beomgyu. I mean, what do I do about him? How do I even tell anyone about this?

Hey mom, a teenage boy jumped out of my comic book and thinks he's my boyfriend!

They will send me to a crazy home real quick. Who knows? I might be safer in a mental ward than in my own house. Living with Beomgyu would be easier if he wasn't trying to touch me all the damn time.

The final bell rang, snapping me out of my thoughts. Great, now I have to go home and deal with that child. Knowing him, he's probably still sitting on my couch watching Spongebob.

I hurried out of my classroom and down the school hall. The faster I get home, the more time I have to figure out how to send Beomgyu back. I heard someone calling my name as I was leaving the school.

I ignored it the first time because nobody ever called my name. I thought I misheard it, but there it goes again. This time, the voice was closer to me.

When I turned around, Yeonjun approached me. He was holding Yeji's hand, but it looked like he was dragging her. I could tell from the look on her face that she was very wary of me.

"Hey, Ryujin!" He said, forcing some excitement behind his voice.

"Hey." I gave him a cold stare.

"So uhm...did your cousin like the clothes?"

"What clothes?" I suddenly remember the awkward visit to Yeonjun's house yesterday. "Oh, yeah, he did." I nodded. "Thank you."

"Ryujin." Yeonjun suddenly looked at me weirdly. Even Yeji seemed extremely confused.

"What?"

"A guy is trying to get your attention over there."

When I looked around, Beomgyu was waving behind me. He had the cheesiest smile on his face. How did he even get here? I immediately groaned. He came running towards me like a toddler.

"Beomgyu, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"I'm here to walk you home from school." He said proudly.