Chapter 7

GOTHAM GENERAL

"Everyone up to the third floor!"  Gordon says, calling his men up. Batman threw 4 Batarangs, hitting 4 of the men. As the men got closer, Batman took down any that got to him. Selina used a whip to grab one of the guns and start aiming. 

"Shit, Oswald is leaving!" Gordon was behind the desk, shooting the henchmen. He gets up and punches one that was in his way until two men step in front of him. "Gordon!" Batman calls out for him as he takes down a henchman. Bullock and Blake shake their at their former boss, "We're sorry Jim.." Gordon nodded before kneeing one in the stomach and tackling the other. "Get Penguin!" 

Multiple men come in front of the doorway. Batman elbows one while grabbing their arm and breaking, one comes towards him but he kicked them away. He used the broken arm and flipped him over, using it. Selina helped out the hero as she kicked two in the groin and choked one. She kept a hold on one of the men and Batman helped her out by punching him in the midsection. 

The two ran up the stairs, heading to the roof. Once they're there, Oswald shoots at them. "You have no idea what you costed for me! I could've had everything!" Oswald reloads the gun as he talked. "You were a respected man Oz. You still had power, why be mayor? Why take down Wayne?" Batman said, walking closer. 

Oswald snickered at Batman's words. "I didn't have respect you imbecile! People continued to disrespect me and my name. Thanks to them I'm now the Penguin! So no you're wrong. And whether you like it or not, I am going to have the power from above and below Gotham and I will rule this city with an IRON FIST!" He raised the gun up at them before Selina grabbed the gun with her whip. 

Penguin yelped. "Ah! You bitch!" He turned to her and ran towards her. She pushed him down and put her foot on his chest. Oswald gasped for air, Batman witnessing all of this. "Aww can't breathe you selfish little asshole?" Selina says, sarcastically. "G-Get.. o-of..o-off.. please.." The Penguin's face began to turn purple. 

"Selina that's enough." Batman put his hand on her arm. She brushed it off and picked up the gun she took from Oswald. "You were willing to take away people's homes and lives for some respect? This is Gotham. Keep dreaming Pengey." She aimed the gun at his face. Before she pulled the trigger, Batman tackled her down and took the gun away, breaking it after. "What the hell?!" Batman got up. 

"We could've killed him. Stopped him," she said as she looked at the man unconscious on the floor. Batman shook his head, disagreeing. "Selina, we stopped him. He'll pay for what he's done, but not like this." Selina raised an eyebrow and scoffed at him. "I'd expect a lot more from you. You wanna serve justice? RIGHT?! Putting a bullet in this dipshit's head is doing that!" she yelled. Batman kept his face straight the whole time. "Let's take him to Gordon." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well son of a bitch." Gordon looked amazed as Penguin was right in front of him. "We did it. All the evidence is basically here," he says as he puts handcuffs on Oswald. Oswald calls for a lawyer, tiredly. Gordon agrees, "You got it but first, let's take you in for questioning." 

Multiple men are put into the police cars, along with Bullock and Blake. Selina Kyle waits on a bench. Batman walks up to her. "Thank you.. Selina." She sighed and got up, "Yeah whatever. Finally put that little shit down." Batman nodded, "What are you going to do now?" Selina shrugged, "Steal. Keep up our little relationship and chases we've had. She smirked, laying her hand on his cheek. "Selina.." She put her finger on his lips and shushed him. "Nah nah nah, you can't get out of this one." She placed her lips softly on his.