Introduction to me, Eva

Hello there, I'm Evalynn, Evie, Eva, or Veronica.  I have taken this account from Andy or Alayna because she mouthed off and was a b***h. She can't take hints, but this isn't to put her down, she's still a-maze-ing. This first chapter will be about my hardships, friendships, and relationships, which I have never had a boyfriend or girlfriend. Now first, I'm going to do the hardships. IT begins the week of March 8th and lasts until now: The story of the week I was cyber bullied. It all started when I agreed with my now dead friend Beth that we should change owners of FANG  for a week at a time. So everybody blows up and lies and ya da ya da ya, then the hate and messages started. Peter the idiot (Lacey's dumb boyfriend) made a fake hate account then said I agreed for Lacey to die. Wait, stop there, I never told her to die. I kinda wished I had died though. They kept saying "Oh you f*g, you believe in God but you don't act like it.", or "You're not acting very Christian-like.". That was it, I told my second mom Mary. She said to tell them some stuff, which I did. Then Kelsey acted like we were friends. Peter said Simon called the cops. They never showed up at my house and even if they did, they know me because of my mom. And they just kept coming. Now more and more and more hate have came my way. So it ended when I threatened to call the cops because they all so stupidly put their addresses out there. They attacked my religion, my family, and me. They can mess with me, not my family and God. Mess with my family or my God and expect bad things to happen. But I have a plan for the future. Friends just came and went. No relationships so far.