2. THE LOCKER ROOM

Chapter 2

The screaming celebratory sounds around him seemed to fade out as Harry sat lost in his thoughts. At this point, he wasn't just thinking about Louis. Instead he had adventured into a zone of self doubt and insecurity. Wondering why was it that his life was so dull and how was it that something as stupid as a guy on a football field was making him excited. It all made no sense to Harry and he knew it wouldn't any time soon.

Trying to pull himself out of the wormhole that was his thoughts, Harry looked to his side, and saw Niall screaming at the top of his lungs cheering for the Doncasters, so much so that if Harry didn't know better he would have definitely thought Niall was that excited because he won a Grammy. Harry smirked and rolled his eyes, thankful in his own way that Niall unknowingly always made him feel better.

It was time to get out of here, thought Harry to himself. He stood up and whispered to Niall, who was already deep in conversation with the lads around him discussing the success of the match like he'd coached the players himself. "Niall, I'm going to the toilet. I'll meet you at back, let's grab something to eat. I'm thinking tacos". Niall nodded, shushing and waving him away with his hand. Harry mumbled a curse under his breath.

He then tried making his way through the mountain of people that were still situated in the bleachers. The players had left the field ages ago, so he had no idea why people were still gathered here. A 100 sorry's and more than 50 "excuse me's" later, Harry found himself standing in front of the stadium bathroom. Correction the locked stadium bathroom. "Just my luck, I can't even take a wee on my own time" sighed Harry, "maybe I should wait till we get to the restaurant." Harry looked around him, wondering whether he should call Niall, or just walk back towards the bleachers. Just when he was about to though, he saw a sign that pointed towards the mens locker rooms. He stopped and wondered if maybe he could just go there. Clearly the match was long over and there's no way the coach or players would still be there. Harry knew they're bound to have been at their congratulatory dinner by now. He slowly walked his way to the mens locker room, confident that if people were there he would definitely hear the ruckus.

Thankfully, there wasn't a single sound that hit his ears and Harry could casually wade his way in through the locker room, take a wee which he now knew he couldn't have controlled till the restaurant, and make his way out unharmed. Harry laughed at himself. If someone could hear his thoughts they would think he's stealing Egyptian treasure, not taking a wee in his own college's locker room.

Harry pulled out his phone to call Niall, when someone called out "What are you doing here." Bollocks. In the span of a second, he went from being scared, to confused, to downright cocky. "What's this security guard going to say about me using the toilet" reasoned Harry to himself. He turned around confidently with his shoulders stretched broad, only for him to slouch the minute he saw the person standing in front of him.

That's definitely not a security guard.

------

Harry wanted to open his mouth and say something, anything to not make him look like an idiot. But he couldn't seem to look past the cerulean blue eyes that met his. Harry had been told before that his eyes were gorgeous, but these eyes in front of him, these icy blue eyes that were somehow also sparkling, man Harry could really just stare at them all day. He would if he could, but his eyes couldn't help but also trace this boy's face, slowly noticing every element that came together to make him the most attractive Harry had ever seen. The soft pink lips that slightly opened to accentuate a stubble coated jawline. The cheekbones that were already so prominent that Harry wondered how sharp they've be if this boy smiled. The caramel brown fringe that stuck to his forehead and perfectly complimented the light tan that practically radiated heat. And finally there was his body. Harry noticed how even though he was short he was built strong like an athlete. His thick thighs were evidently noticeable through the sweaty shorts he was wearing. Harry sighed a deep breath, this boy was a sight for sore eyes. One that was unfortunately looking back at him questioningly now. Harry forced his brain back to planet earth, realizing only now that he had been openly ogling this boy for a long enough time to creep him out.