Chapter 2

Friday 7:15 AM|A week after the accident

Today you plan to take a day off since you've been working hard the past week. Mikey had leave early in the house for another meeting with his "companions" he said. You also texted yuichi that you won't be at work today. He suggested that he does the same and hang out with you,but you said that he doesn't have to because you already have plans.

You don't actually.

But he gave up and kept working. So now your sitting on your bed looking at your laptop watching youtube videos. You were bored.Very bored. So you had to do something to kill some time before mikey arrives again. You changed your clothes,grabbed your phone,keys and wallet and decided to go out and explore the city of Tokyo.

Ah Tokyo. One of the most famous cities around the world and the most densely populated prefecture in Japan. You really loved the city of Tokyo,not just because it has everything you need,but because it serves a special memory inside your heart. Where you,mikey,izana,emma,and shin used to play around when you were kids. You know every single shop and building in this city from the back of your hand. Although you haven't been to Tokyo for awhile so you thought that new structures are being built.

As you walk around the streets of Tokyo where tons of buisness men and busy people walk around you always look from left to right from each building and let the memories flow in to all the places you've all been. A few more rights and lefts and you stumble upon the usual mall you always go to. Now showing banners with the sign "ON SALE 25% OFF OF ALL ITEMS TILL SUNDAY!COME NOW!"

As you read the sign you thought to yourself 'Hmm...25% off...maybe i could buy new supplies today. I am on a budget though..'.
And with tha3t,you walked into the mall.

The mall you usually go to is large and spacious. It has hundreds of shops built in every corner,And alot of people go here everyday. And as you walk through the building,you go to an art supply shop owned by an old married couple who you've known since you were 6 yrs. old.

"Ah!Y/n dear,i'm glad that you came to visit.." an old woman said in a counter.
"Aha..Yes mrs. Osamu!it's been awhile since i came here!" you said with a smile at Mrs. Osamu.

"Dear y/n is back!" The old woman shouted at the backdoor.

"Oh really?it's been so long since you visited us y/n dear. You've grown so much now.." An old man came out of the backdoor wearing glasses.

These people are in their 30s now. Mrs. and Mr. Osamu has been great friends with your parents. You three get along really well since you and Mrs. Osamu have been interested in making art. Looking around at the shop,there are shelves filled with all kinds of brushes,paints,canvases,sketchpads and other arts & crafts. Being it called "Osamu's Artistry & Crafts".

Mrs. Osamu brings a set of brushes and paint and handed it to you.

"M-mrs. osamu?" you asked in confusion.

"Take it dear..You haven't been able to paint something for awhile am i right?much likely because you've been working alot.." she put the set of brushes and paint in your hands.

"Not to mention you have to take care of your older brother dispite him being older than you.." she said in a worried tone making you suprised in a way.

"Relax yourself a little my child,you have been a good girl since you were a kid. Appreciate that you get to live your best life on this earth. After all,the Gods will not let you carry all that burden on your own.. Take life a little bit more slower dear." she said as your eyes shed tears.

Mrs. Osamu just smiled brightly looking at how much you've grown. And how you've matured alot throughout the years.

You quickly wiped your tears and happily accepted mrs. osamu's gift.