Chapter 16

7:00 PM|First Task

Weeks pass and the night fell in the sky,all the members went back to the mansion ready for new missions. So are you for you were tasked to assign all the members on what missions they would take and what team they would be put in. You have read alot of documents about all the member's profiles,skills and others that they can do. You have also memorized them as you've read it multiple times last week. Manjiro saw. Now,it's time to put you to the test and see if your capable of being able to work for bonten or not.

You wear your formal attire,

And went to manjiro's office to get the assigned missions

And went to manjiro's office to get the assigned missions. Opening the door,you see manjiro signing a couple paperworks on his desk while having a taiyaki on his mouth and on his desk.

He immediately saw you and stopped what he was doing. He also took out the taiyaki on his mouth as you told him that he can't speak with food stuffed in his mouth.

"Hey y/n-chin. Are you ready for the meeting later?" He asked smiling at you.

"Yep!I just need to get the documents of the missions i'm going to hand out."

"Great. There right here." He said while reaching in his drawer to take out the papers.

Handing out the papers,you thanked manjiro and left his office shortly. While reading the papers on the way to your own office (yes you have your own office ^v^),you had already picked the right people to be assigned in. And since you've been observing their behaviors with each other for quite a while,you think that they'll work out fine.

The one person that you haven't had much information on yet is sanzu,or haru as you like to call him in the past. He doesn't have much written on his profiles,just his basic information,some skills and nothing less. You have also read that he is a drug addict now which is a little suprise for you.

'He really has changed alot over these past years..' you thought.

As you arrived at your office,you set the papers on your table and sat down. You looked up at the white ceiling thinking about what to say in the meeting. You then started getting lost in your thoughts as you are trying to construct a good first impression on your job. More than 3 minutes later,you heard your phone ringing on the table. Snapping back into reality,you picked up the phone to see the caller ID.