Christmas Memories

Ran & Rindou

It was a cold windy night,and the brothers are staying in their luxury mansion near bonten headquarters. Both of them are huddled up in blankets holding hot cocos while watching a movie in their shared bedroom. One moment,ran decides break the silenced wall between them.

"Hey rin,do you like y/n-sama?" Rindou choked on his coco.

"Why ask that out of the blue?!" Rindou complained.

"I mean. It looks obvious to me that you like her,right?"

Rindou stayed silent and continued watching the movie.

"Just tell me rin. I'm your brother. I can keep your secret crush safe with me!" Ran assured rindou.

"*sigh* Okay. I guess I do like her.." Rindou confessed blushing a bit.

"So,when did it start?"

"When we went to fukushima."

"Wow-that long?"

"Yes now shut up."

"You know.. I have a feeling that she likes you too rin."

"I can't tell if your lying or joking."

"I'm serious!she always hangs out with you whenever she has free time right?She talks to you ften as well,so I have a feeling that she likes you too!"

"Alright alright. But that's just a feeling nii-chan. We never know if she just thinks of me as a friend."

"In addition,she's our boss's sister. And I know that he definitely won't agree with this one."

Ran patted and ruffled rindou's hair gently and smiled at him.

"Just have some faith rin. I'm sure it'll come around!"

The next day,they went to a gift shop nearby covered in clothes,just enough for people to not recognize them. Going inside the gift shop,it felt warm and welcome inside as if their in santa's workshop. It had various types of gifts on shelves that you could give to your love ones or friends. And it's on sale.

"55٪ off huh?"

"Nii-chan why are we in a gift shop?" Rindou asked exhaling a puff of cold smoke.

"We're going to give everyone at bonten gifts!I know it's sudden but it's christmas. We may be bad,but we have to atleast follow the holiday." Ran said browsing at the shelves.

"You should give y/n-sama something too!" Ran suggested.

And so,rindou started browsing as well on the shelves.

After 30 minutes,they bought their wonderful gifts. They also bought some gift wrap.

Arriving at the mansion,the two brothers took out their bought gifts to wrap it,as they are giving it to them tommorow.

From the looks of what they bought,ran bought one gift for every member while rindou bought one for y/n and mikey only.

"Oooh~ those are wonderful gifts for boss and y/n-sama rin!" Ran complimented.

"I could say the same thing to you too." Rindou said smiling.

They both wrapped their gifts and soon went to bed.

Knocking on the first member's door,Kakucho.

"For you kaku-chan~!Merry christmas!"