Chapter 25

9:00PM||Ishikawa   

On a late night meeting,you were quietly checking and arranging paperworks at your desk,when mikey came inside your room and told you a late meeting will commence later. Now,you are properly dressed,even though you feel tired as shit. You see all the members sitting in their seats and the meeting started. 

"First of all everyone,I apologize for calling a late night meeting at this hour,our informants told me that the organization is targeting another prefecture,not far from here. Ishikawa. They claim that they will go after another artifact,estimating in about ¥5,600,000 as a cost. It will be located and put for auction there. This mission is about retrieving the artifact,and catching another member as a bonus."

'I feel like this supposedly cruel organization turned into a detective agency.. Reminds of me of BSD *giggle* (Bungo Stray Dogs)' You thought,keeping a straight face.

"Y/n-chin will hand out the team arrangements. Unfortunately,she won't be joining you lot in this mission."

"Why boss?" Rindou asked.

"She has to finish all the drafts,unread mail,and other important information left in her room,she agreed to finish all of them and said to not partake in this mission for now. She will catch up for the meantime. Right now,she's staying."

"Yup!I'll visit you guys after I'm done." You reassured.

Everyone agreed and no objections were said. After the teams have left,it was just you and mikey. 

In your room while finishing your work,you can hear how quiet it is in the mansion without the members. No yelling,no loud fucking,no noises. Mikey must enjoy this peace. 

After finishing the first batch of paperwork,you saw three more on the floor,waiting to be seen. You sighed and left your room for a glass of milk. In the kitchen,you see mikey looking for something in the fridge.

"What are you looking for manjiro?"

"Oh,do we still have taiyaki batches you made a couple weeks ago?"

"Hmmn.. I don't think so.. How many did you eat?I baked 30 pieces."

"I think I ate 10 last time,another 10 after that,and 5 this morning."

"Alright,you should still have five in this fridge." You both looked through the fridge. But found nothing.

"Manjiro,did you wat the last five this morning?"

"I guess so. I remember taking some to my room."

"*sigh* Do you want me to make more?I can make more."

"Are you sure y/n-chin?you still have your work unfinished."

"No beggie!I can squeeze this in. I'm sure i'll finish the second batch tonight." You grabbed the ingredients and started baking. Mikey sat on the table and watched you make taiyaki for him. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

2 Hours Later...  

It's done! 

"50 taiyakis in just two hours?must be a new record!" You claimed. You woke mikey up as he slept on the table waiting for his precious snack.

"There you go manjiro. 50 taiyakis. Make sure to only eat five or less a day okay?"

"Yes y/n-chin." Mikey said as he already grabbed five and started eating. You went back to your room and continued your work. Around 3am,you finally finished your work and went to bed.