Chapter 18

8:00 AM|Puzzled

The two sanos sat infront of three graves carrying goods. They placed freshly made food and beautiful flowers near the graves. They then started praying quietly,to pay respects to their beloved family members. As of right now,you and mikey scheduled to visit shin,emma,and grandpa sano's grave,and since it's halloween,bonten got to have 3 day offs. Although the both of you and the rest of bonten celebrated halloween in different kinds of ways. You and mikey made spooky made snacks and painted scary portraits,ran,rindou and kakucho watched horror movies that left the brothers still a bit terrified,takeomi and mochi carved pumpkins and placed them outside,and sanzu scared the hell out of trick or treaters that tried to get candy from the mansion.

After praying,you and mikey took out the food and ate breakfast with the three deceased members and stayed at the cemetery for awhile. Afterwards,you and mikey cleaned the trash that you both made and headed back to the mansion.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Arriving at the mansion,you saw maids and butlers packing the luggages in the trunk of a limo. You also saw rindou,koko and takeomi waiting,standing outside.

"Hey guys!why are you all standing outside?"

"We're waiting for ran. He's always late when he's getting ready;not to mention wake up." Rindou answered.

"I'm ready~!" Ran shouted cheerfully in the distance as he carries three bags in his hands.

"Let's goo~!"

"Alright everyone get inside the limo!we don't want to be late." Takeomi said as he gets inside the limo.

"Be careful out there y/n-chin." Mikey said hugging you passionately and smiling warmly.

"Mnh I will manjiro." You said smiling.

You waved mikey goodbye as you went inside the limo. The figure of the limo became smaller as it drives off.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Now playing.... BLUE feat. Kojikoji)

You listened to a music mix on your phone wearing earphones,as you slowly shift into dream land. Meanwhile,the others are keeping quiet inside the car.

For one and a half hour,the car has still been silent. Rindou and koko are using their phones scrolling on twitter or facebook,ran is lazily looking out the window and takeomi looking at the dark road.

The limo arrived at tochigi,but it was already nighttime and both koko and y/n are sleeping in the backseat with rindou,still awake. Takeomi,the driver,noticed and asked ran to carry y/n once they find a suitable place to sleep and stay in. Once they did,they checked in and got the whole top floor to themselves. Ran carried you to your bedroom while takeomi woke up koko. They all slept in separate rooms except for ran and rindou and the night sky continued shining it's light to this peaceful darkness.   

(Now playing....Tabun - YOASOBI)

"Wake up sleepy heads!we're heading out early to the crime scene!get ready and don't be late!especially you ran!" Takeomi yelled at the rooms.

Takeomi heard ran say 'alright~' from the brother's room while the others responded nothing. After getting ready,you all went to the limo and drove off to the crime scene.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Arriving at the entrance,you all dressed up formally and had your fake IDs ready just in case police are patroling the area. And there are. You felt nervous as you didn't want to get caught with the others. But then,koko petted your head and turned to you.  

"Don't worry y/n-chan. Just keep it cool." He then smiled at you.  

"Thanks koko-kun." You smiled as well.