Chapter 3

Friday 6:00 PM || Before the party

It is now 6:00 and you finished cleaning the entire house before you went out. You changed into casual clothes,took your phone and wallet and locked the house. You texted mikey that the spare key is under the welcome mat,he understood. Now you headed out to takemitchi's apartment.

While you were walking down the street you were thinking if the rest of the toman members will still remember you after all these years. You bonded with them alot. and made wonderful memories with each of them. Each and every memory flooded your mind. Getting lost in the memory lane. Not paying attention what's infront of you. All of them suddenly blacked put when you felt something unusual on the ground.

You snapped back into reality.

You looked down to see what thing you stepped onto. It was hard and shaped like a square. Before you knew it,you found another wallet. Once you found the wallet you didn't look to see who this belonged to. Instead,you looked around to see if anyone's passed you by.

And yes.someone did.

You looked behind you to find two men walking together. They seem to have matching purple colored hair. One that has a mullet,and one that has a slicked back hair. You ran up to them while holding the wallet on your hands. When you finally caught up to them,they noticed you.

"Uhm.. sir?is this yours?" you asked showing the wallet in your hands.

"Why yes.it's mine." the slicked back hair dude said.

"Oh!well here you go." you handed the wallet to him and smiled.

"Thank you beautiful." he said as he stared at you with a smile.

"No problem!" you replied blushing a little bit.

"I gotta go now!bye mister!" you said as you turned back and kept walking.

You can feel that one of them is still staring at your back while your walking. But you didn't mind it. Meanwhile the other two..

"You think she looked through your wallet brother?" the mullet dude asked.

"I don't know..but she is quite beautiful rindou" the slicked back hair dude said with a smirk on his face.

"You say that to every bitch you meet ran." The rindou guy replied as he scoffed.

"Yes but there's something....special about her.." The ran guy responded.

"Really?" Rindou asked sarcastically.

"Whatever bro let's just get back to HQ. Boss will get angry if we don't get these taiyaki in time." Rindou continued as he is carrying a small box of taiyaki.

"Oh well.." Ran responded and kept walking with Rindou.

"I hope i get to see you again beautiful." he mumbled as they kept walking into nothingness.

-------------------------------
Friday 6:23 PM||At Takemitchi's Apartment

You finally arrived at takemitchi's apartment where the supposedly party is going to be held. You went up to the door and rang the bell.

"Oh!takemitchi-kun,someone's at the door!" Hina said while cooking.

"I'll get it!" takemitchi said going up to the door and opening it.

Once he opened it he was shocked to see you. He saw you with a bright smile and nice clothes. You immediately walked into the room looking for your good old bestie Hina!

Once you found her cooking in the kitchen you ran up to her ang hugged like there was no tommorow. Hina was also suprised to see you so suddenly since you haven't been hanging out because of the responsibilities of an adult.