milf

summary: you browse at family video for a movie for your sons birthday and eddie bumps into you, calling you a hot milf.

word count: 665

i can't get the image of eddie calling moms milfs out of my head 🫥
——

you and steve harrington had been friends since he graduated high school. he had started working at scoops ahoy with robin and you worked across the food court in a record store.

steve had come in to check out some records and to browse when he spotted you, one of the hottest women he's seen in his entire life.

he tried hitting on you, but failed miserably. you had stated that you wished to remain platonic and he agreed, beginning to hang out with you a few times a week for the next few months.

after awhile steve had invited robin to hangout and you both had hit it off instantly, becoming the best of friends.

you also had a son, harrison, that both steve and robin got along with amazingly. and he loved his new found aunt and uncle as well.

you were only three years older than steve, being a high-school dropout at the age of 18. not long after you had your son the father jumped ship and was never seen again. not even a phone call or child support to help support his own flesh and blood.

now it was 1986, you had just turned twenty three and your son was turning five today. so, you were browsing the children's section of family video, looking for a few movies to rent for your sons birthday.

your fingers hovered over a movie that looked like it would be an interested to harrison, but before you could pick it up, a smooth but raspy voice had caught your attention.

"what's a pretty little thing like you doing in the kids section?"

turning around, your amusement evident on your features, you made eye contact with a curly headed, five foot ten metal head who wore a goofy grin on his lips.

"just browsing," you mused, picking up the last movie you wanted to grab before taking a few steps towards the checkout. "what are you doing in the kids section?" you asked, placing the movies on the counter and waiting for steve to process them for you.

"oh, you know, just browsing." he breathed, his eyes tracing the tattoos that littered your exposed arms and the piercings scarred into your skin.

you laughed under your breath, now leaning against the counter, watching the shag styled curls on his head fall over his shoulders with every movement.

steve coughed, catching the brunettes attention. "here's your movies, y/n. hope harrison enjoys them."

you smiled, thanking steve and picking up the tapes in your hand. as you turned, steve stopped you briefly. "oh, and tell him uncle steve said happy birthday!"

"i will steve. see you tonight!" you hollared, waving steve goodbye and leaving. but not before sending a wink the metal heads way.

"dude." eddie breathed, watching you walk towards your car, hair blowing in the wind. "is that your girl?" he asked steve, his body now turned and his arms resting on the counter.

steve scoffed, "no. she's my best friend. and robin's too." steve started organising the few tapes he had left while he entertained eddie munson being star-struck over you.

"then why are you going over there tonight? and who's harrison?" he was focused, needing the answers to the questions swirling in his head.

"harrison is her son and robin and i are going over there tonight because it's his birthday." steve was internally laughing his ass off with how much information eddie was trying to pry out of him.

"jesus," eddie sighed, rubbing his hands over his face, "she is the hottest fucking milf i've ever seen in my life."

robin couldn't hold in the laughter as the words spewed from eddie's mouth. she was entering the staff only area as she heard eddie speak. she was instantly on the floor, tears falling from her eyes as she laughed so hard she couldn't breathe.

"yeah," steve chuckled, watching robin writhe around on the floor holding her ribs, "we know."