Rayns(19)

Rayns pov:

I only saw myself...

Sitting on the ground, looking down at Felix, I couldn't help but admire his shyness. He was absolutely adorable, watching Andy care for him.

It was plain fucking obvious he was being abused.
I couldn't tell why, though.

While the blood dripped onto the ground, Andy quickly stepped in.

"Okay, I'm gonna pick you up," Andy spoke softly as he gently slipped his arms underneath the small boy, carrying him into the bathroom.

I stayed out to clean the glass, careful not to cut myself. I didn't need to stress Andy out more.

It wasn't long before he returned. The sweet boy had damp cheeks from crying. I walked over to him. I cupped his face.

"Are you okay? For real?"
The boy glanced between me, then Andy, then back at me.
He seemed nervous after leaving the bathroom, as well as Andy, who seemed tenser.

I watched him force a swallow, "y-yes?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Pfft." Andy scoffed, rolling his eyes. "We had a...interesting conversation, in the bathroom, about who and why..."
He continued.

"Both of you are gonna make me go on a killing spree and end up in prison for life..." Andy gritted his teeth, arms across his broad chest, making him look extremely attractive.

Felix, nervously, darted his eyes to the ground. I watched as he rubbed his knuckles and started to turn white.

"Breath, it's okay," I whispered.

"S-sorry!" He squeaked softly.

"Here, I can set up the guest bedroom. You seem exhausted." Andy spoke softly.

Felix rubbed his eyes but shrugged.
"C'mon." Andy held out his hand, taking the small boy up to the guest bedroom with him.

"I want you to forget everything, try your best to relax, get some sleep. Tomorrow we can figure everything out, okay?" Andy whispered. I leaned against the door frame, listening to him speak.

Andy brushed Felix's hair out of his face.
I stepped into the room, walked next to Andy, and wrapped my arms around his bicep.

"And Felix, we will keep you safe, okay? If you need anything, you can come to either of us..."
His beautiful brown eyes observed me before he nodded.

"O-okay, and thank you, guys. I shouldn't be bothering you guys, being a burden."

"No. I mean...don't think like that, I promise, you're not at all." Andy stuttered. He nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"Okay, you need to get to sleep. Good night." He whispered, patting Felix's shoulder awkwardly.

Into the living room, Andy anxiously ran his fingers through his hair.
"Hey, calm down," I said as I walked before him, holding his forearms in place.

"I just-"

"I know, you're falling for him, and you're scared just like you were with me." I cut him off.

"I wasn't-"

"Sure." I glared at him.
He rolled his eyes.

"I know how to calm you down..."I smirked.

"Rayn...if he comes in..."

"Maybe he'll fall in love or something. Then we can have a poly relationship like your brother."

"I don't do relationships..." he whispered.

"Okay, then, one big crush." I shrugged as I slowly pushed Andy onto the couch.

"Now, stop thinking and let me help!" I smiled playfully.

Andy nodded, agreeing with me. I straddled his lap. His hands fell to my waist. A small smile fell onto his lips.

"You know, I was forced to work at a strip club," I whispered. He raised his eyebrows.

"Nu-uh - you're way too innocent for that." He smirked as he petted my ears, forcing me to hold back a pur.
"You think so?" I spoke softly, letting my words roll off my tongue.

"Show me what you got, kitten." I pushed him back onto the couch, holding his hands on my chest. He smirked.

"How many people have given you lap dances?" My mind wandered slightly. I'm sure he's done stuff with other people, but...how many...

He avoided the question as his hands fell onto my thighs. I made small circles making his dick twitch against my ass.

"Tell me," I growled, making him flip my small body onto the couch. I squealed out, taken by surprise.

"You get cocky, don't you. Don't forget who's in charge, little one." He squeaked and nodded shyly.

"Y-yes, master." I whimpered.

"I have been with a...few people, but I promise none of them tasted as good as you." He smirked as he slipped my shirt over my body and kissed down my torso.

"You're the most attractive one I've ever been with."

"Y-yea?" I stuttered as he reached out and petted my ears.

"Mmhm." He mumbled as he stroked my ears.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course, I do, Rayn. I brought you into my home to keep you safe from your bastard of a master. Of course, I trust you."

"Then take me..." I whispered. I wanted to be close to him. I want to share what he's shared with others. I want to feel special...

He froze. He pushed himself off my body.
"What?"

"I-I want to be special. I want you to make love to me. It doesn't have to be heavy or kinky..." I whispered, my voice becoming shaky, less confident.

"Rayn- I"

"I know, you can't...but if you could..."

"Rayn, if I could, it wouldn't be special!" His voice became louder, instead of the soft, soothing tone he spoke with before.

"I-I'm sorry..." I quickly mumbled, avoiding his gaze. I grabbed my shirt that had fallen to the ground, pushing myself off the couch.

"Sorry for ruining this moment..." I whispered. I meant it, I shouldn't have said anything. I knew what the answer would be I should've kept it that way.

"No Rayn..." he whispers as I pulled my shirt over my head.
He reached out to grab my wrist as I stood up, I slipped out of it.
"Hun...I'm sorry." He spoke softly, enough that it made me freeze for a moment.

I quickly snapped out of it.
As a tear fell from my cheek.

"I-I just need a moment." I whispered as I rushed off to the bathroom, not wanting to talk to him.

I just wanted to be special, help Andy understand he won't get hurt again...

But instead I completely ruined the moment.

Guys I'm not even gonna lie, this chapter hurt to end on, I've definitely been in this position and felt this way, that feeling when your relationship is going well and you say something and it ruins everything. I feel for Rayn right now...

Anyway, I'm gonna try and get the next chapter out quickly since this one was late!!