𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 & 𝘥𝘰𝘷𝘦 (chapter three)

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:42
◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

╔ ❝ Will you still love me 

When I'm no longer young and beautiful? ❞ ╝

ᵇⁱʳᵈ & ᵈᵒᵛᵉ.

AMELIA AND THE POGUES ARRIVED AT A LIGHTHOUSE. John B says this lighthouse may have leads to where their dad is.

John B adverted his gaze from the tower towards JJ who was like an eager puppy — shaking his head at him, "JJ, Amelia, Pope, stay back and watch out for bogeys."

Taken aback by his sudden outburst of an 'idea', Amelia frowned at her brother, "He's my dad too, I have every right to come in and help you."

"Why not me?" Maybank almost whined.

Pope laughed and put one hand on JJ's right shoulder, "They are independent and dependent variables— you are an independent—" JJ cut him off with a yell of annoyance.

Amelia realised what this was... John B wanted some alone time with Kiara. What about no-pogue-on-pogue-macking huh?

John B told the three to wait in the bus and to meet up at JJ's house if anything went wrong. Pope was outside  Twinkie leaning up against her as Kiara and John B went into the lighthouse.

They both sat there awkwardly until JJ had brought up something, "I heard that the kooks were making fun of you in The Wreck? Kiara told me. I know I shouldn't pry but did any of them tou—"

"JJ, I'm fine, nothing much happened," shrugging and laying backwards with her legs in his lap, "Just the usual kooks for ya."

He massaged her tanned legs with a smile on his face, "Do you actually think he's like, out there? Your dad?" he questioned.

She nodded and bit at her nails, "I truly believe that he's alive. I know I seem stupid because there's no possible way he is alive but apart of me and John B believe that he is out there somewhere giving us these clues to find him."

JJ rubbed at her legs to relax her, then bringing her to his side to hug. He rested his cheek on the top of her head, admiring the strawberry scent of her shampoo, "You're not stupid."

Smiling into his embrace as she snuggled her face deeper into his chest, this time it was her admiring his iconic scent.

Roughly about ten minutes into her best-friend and brother searching for clues to due with Redfield in the lighthouse, sirens were being heard from the distance and getting closer to where they were.