𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 (chapter fifteen)

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Shameless by Camila Cabello

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:42
◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

╔ ❝ Right now, I'm shameless 

❝  Screamin' my lungs out for ya ❞ ╝

ˣᵛ : ᵏᵉʸ ᵐʸˢᵗᵉʳⁱᵉˢ.

⁽ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ⁾ : ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵉⁿᵗ!

ALL OF THE WORRIES ABOUT SARAH BEING MISSING SOON SWOOPED OVER THEIR HEADS. Topper was seen sailing his overly-expensive boat over to the docks, Sarah jumped off and immediately brought her husband into a hug.

Everybody was obviously happy that Sarah was safe and sound, the awkwardness grew once they hugged too long.

Amelia's eyes twinkled in happiness for her brother and his wife, Topper looked over at the older Routledge girl and smiled.

Weirdly enough she found herself returning the favour, lets say maybe their feud was gone? She wasn't even sure if it was anyways.

The blonde Cameron put her palms on John B's shoulders while staring him into his loving eyes, "What happened? I thought I'd never see you again."

As he fixed his backwards cap on top of his fluffy brown hair, he began telling her everything, "They dropped the charges. I'm a free man now. Yeah."

Sarah brought him into another huge hug while Topper stared at them being lovey-dovey, Amelia could tell that the kook was jealous.

"Yeah, I know it's great and everything but they're coming after Rafe," John B confessed. Amelia gulped at the harsh truth, she really wanted to hate him but she just couldn't.

She didn't like the thought of him breaking down to her being their last interaction they ever have, she knew he deserves to go to prison, he needs help.

Moving her blonde curtain bangs away from her dark coloured eyes while nodding at her husband, "That's okay, he deserves it. He's completely unhinged," she licked at her dry lips before confessing, "He jumped me last night actually."

Amelia stopped leaning on the post and standing up straight at her words, Kiara raised her eyebrows in complete shock, "What? He attacked you?"

Sarah nodded over to Kiara to then return to the boy in front of her, "That's why I didn't come back," her voice cracked at the end of her sentence, she couldn't believe her own brother was capable of all this mess.