𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 (chapter sixteen)

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Criminal by Britney Spears1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:42◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:42
◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

╔  ❝ He's a bad boy with a tainted heart

I'm in love with a criminal ❞  ╝

ˣᵛ : ᵈʳᵘᵗʰᵉʳˢ.

SEATED WITHIN THE FISH SMELLING DOCKS NEAR HEYWARDS, Amelia and the pogues were in shock at the newly found news. Pope was in fact related to Denmark Tanny, one of the well known royals on this island.

The pogues were rambling on about the gold, Limbrey and living happily ever after. That was until Pope stood up in defence, an old lady next to a black-leathered jacket man who stared evilly towards the group.

Everybody tensed at their unwanted arrival, the boy related to Denmark Tanny went up to the lady with crutches, "You assaulted my father," he hissed.

The man pushed the younger boy back with the tip of his finger, Limbrey simply shook her head with a small shrug of her shoulders, "Oh, I didn't assault anybody."

Fake smiling at the anxiety-ridden boy, JJ stood close by his girlfriend just in case they tried anything, "He can identify the psycho from a mile away," Amelia returned the smile towards the lady, the man had his arms crossed against his chest as he eyed down the female.

Shaking her head and leaning onto her crutches for more support, "Why would my employee assault your father? That's absurd."

Maybank winked towards John B for the cue, Limbrey got closer to the boy, "Listen, we can keep on negotiating, but the fact is that I want the key. And I won't stop until I have it. I don't have a choice, Pope!"

He began hyperventilating in anger, JJ got up and pulled his best-friend back for safety, "Which means you don't either." John B fiddled the golden key between his fingers, "It's Limbrey, right? Is that right? Is this what you're lookin' for?"

Limbrey almost shook in happiness and excitement at seeing the ancient key, "Yes it is," she whimpered in awe. "Looking at the tide right now, I'd say it's about twenty feet deep out there. So, if I just threw it in the channel, the probability of you finding it again is slim to none. You wanna give it a shot?"

Amelia smirked at her brothers taunting as the woman almost threw her crutches out to save the key that was still in her brother's hands, "Please, don't do that," she begged.

John B motioned over to the man who was practically pushing Pope's body towards a pole, "Get him to back the hell up." Limbrey genuinely smiled and told her sidekick to back up, the bodyguard backed up with a frown on his face, he loved causing pain to others.