𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 (chapter eleven)

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Hold on by Chord Overstreet

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:42
◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

╔ ❝ I pull you in to feel your heartbeat  

Can you hear me screaming please don't leave me? ❞ ╝

ˣⁱ : ⁱ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ.

RUSTLING OF THE BUSHES SURROUNDING THE PROPERTY WAS HEARD, Amelia, Sarah, John B, Cleo and the others were now inside of the Cameron vacation home as Sarah squatted down to punch the pin code in.

Terrance kept telling Sarah that she better have remembered the code to unlock the safe which made her under more stress. The door was still jammed tightly that caused Terrance to swear out, "I know I should have never listened to y'all," Amelia had new pants because thankfully Cleo gave her some denim shorts that actually fit her.

"Usually he uses his birthday, perhaps I entered it wrong," with several other attempts they all sighed in frustration as Terrance kept telling them to be quick about it.

Amelia groaned out with a roll of her eyes at his temper, "Can't you see she's trying? The more you yell at her the more stressed she's gonna become." His side minion squinted his eyes at Amelia who seemed very sassy in his eyes.

He tried lunging towards her but Terrance put an arm in the way, "It's alright," his eyes adverted to the stressed pogues, "I tell you what, you don't get this thing open, I get my fifty-thousand consolation, all right?"

"Just give her a few seconds, all right?" John B said.

Sarah then tried her birthday and it opened swiftly to reveal hundreds of golden bars with wheat symbols, "I'll be damned," Terrance hushed out in shock as he held one.

His minion, Stubbs ran to get the duffel bags as Terrance got some in his hands. "Guys, security is here!" Stubbs yelled out from across the room in a panic, Terrance whisper-yelled out, "Let's get outta here, should've never let y'all talk me into this!"

Amelia closed the safe just as Cleo opened the back door for their escape but Terrance closed the door to leave the three in, "You're the bait, that's gonna slow 'em down. See y'all later," and with that him and his crew ran off.

They hid behind the sofa as the guards were swarming the insides now, Sarah turned to the siblings, "We have a boat here, in the cove behind the property. I'll get the keys, meet me there as soon as you guys can, okay?" the siblings nodded as they took off to distract the guards.