Part 18: Stopping Order

If they i.e. the Fates thought Shannon was going to stay quietly in the Underworld then they were so wrong.
The chaos going on above ground made Eris itch. Thus she made her way there.
After a bit of negotiation, Shannon hitched a ride with Eris to the upper world.
Nyx, Erebus and Tartarus promptly followed them intent on getting to the bottom of the matter once and for all, because if they did not act quickly they too could be at risk from whatever enemy was on the loose.

Listening in on the battlefield chatter, she found that it was Oceanus who revealed the name of her query. Therefore he became her main target as she would surely get the information she needed from him, as to why the Primordial Order was after her father.

Later
At the end of the battle, only Oceanus was kept alive while the others were returned to Tartarus, but he was badly beaten courtesy of Poseidon, Kathleen and Shannon.

Oceanus wanting to save himself asked for a deal, he would tell them what Order wanted and in return they would let him go free.
Shannon agreed at once, shaking hands with Oceanus to seal the deal. She was smiling but it was full of such malice that made Eris proud, Oceanus would not know what hit him.

As agreed he told them that Order was not actually after Perseus Achilles Jackson himself but rather he was after Percy's fabled city.
Since Chaos would not give him a part of Earth to rule he set his eyes on Percy's city which had no ruler to speak for it and by virtue of that was open for the taking by a capable ruler who would not buckle under pressure like Percy did.

He opted for taking the city as his own, as fighting against Percy one on one would be detrimental to him. Surely he was not silly, he would not fight someone who was the bane of a large number of mythological beings, absolutely not!

Hearing all of that from his mouth made Shannon's blood boil with fury steming from the fact that these beings loved to focus their attention on her father. Initially she considered killing him there and then but thought better of it. She would hold him hostage, so she asked Poseidon to have him imprisoned in Atlantis. Definitely that would make Order react and hopefully bring him out to them.
In the meantime, they went back to Olympus where they were made into minor gods in preparation for a possible war. Kathleen and Shannon sharing the collective domain of their brother, father Perseus, Cousin Triton and grandfather Poseidon.
Shannon inquired of the Fates on her father's whereabouts so that she could tell him the news. In response the Fates told her that they would relay the news to him but would not reveal his location as Order or his spies could be listening.

Order Perspective
Oceanus being imprisoned was very bad, but what made it worse was that he was revealed as the mastermind behind the entire plot. His plans had been set back to a large degree because he needed to locate the city he sought.
Maybe now he would simply go after the goddess Shannon Andromeda Jackson and use her to lure out Perseus Achilles Jackson to give him the location of his mysterious city.

On Olympus
They had been made into minor gods, the next phase was to get a prophecy.
They got the prophecy they needed immediately from Apollo, as it came forth while he sat on his throne lost in thought

"A being as old as time searches for what has been locked away for eons, he shall attempt to claim it with the use of fierce might. The only thing standing in his way is a child of the Sea. Defeat or Glory, only one will decide".

Shannon Perspective

Shannon was now clearly fed up with the entire thing mirroring her father's deep seated dislike for prophecies, simply because they put much pressure on the intended. Meaning they could/should only think about one thing which was whatever prophecy they were given, leading to them having time for anything else and subsequently losing everything in the process.

If those giants were right and Order wanted her then she would bait him out by offering herself to be taken captive. Additionally if the prophecy was anything to go by, it meant his plan was bigger and he sought her father through her as he was aware that Percy would always come to save his loved ones once he found out that they were in trouble.

He(i.e. Order)had crossed a red line when he attacked her family repeatedly. Owing to his meddling, she had not been able to focus fully on choosing her mother from the four goddesses who volunteered themselves.

The above situation did not sit well with her one bit. She resolved to bring an end to it by all means, so as to back to having a quiet life with her new family.
She formulated a plan as good as her possible future mother Athena, once again Order would not have any idea about what was coming his way. As her favorite Pirate Captain Jack Sparrow in the scene with fellow Captain Babbosa from Pirates Of The Carrebean, "Never trust a dishonest man".

Therefore she called him to her promising to lead him to her father's city as he wished just as soon as they got the map from the Fates. Since she could not simply barge into their realm and take it, hence he would have to help her get in undetected, he agreed without question.

She told him to give her a day to prepare fully for the journey. Not sensing any danger he accepted it leaving her to do as she pleased, all that occupied his mind was the prospect of getting what he coveted so much, the lost city.

She went to Hephaestus forge, where she made a box. Then she summoned the Fates asking for two things:

1. That they help her to enchant the box she made
2. Provide her with a replica of the map to her father's city.
They did while sternly reminding her to be careful. She put the map in the box before presenting it to Order as a gift according to her was strengthening their business relationship.
Receiving the gift, he quickly opened it finding the map inside, unfortunately for him though he was immediately sucked into the box which infact was a mini portable portal to the Void. She shut the lid tightly.
Calling the Fates to her, together, they destroyed the box thereby leaving Order permanently trapped in the Void forever.