Part 17: Stepping Into His Shoes And Getting Answers

Kathleen Cole Jackson

Believe it or not, Perseus told me the story of his fight with Kronos which led to him and Madison being together for over a thousand years. Then the events that led up to his fight with Gaia and the giants. To honest it sounded simply incredible to me and it gave me a crazy idea.

Now I wanted to experience what he went through as a demigod to find out why he made it his mission to save demigods.

The way to do that was to find my way to Camp Olympus. There I would have my father Poseidon claim me which would signify to them that I was not a threat but one of them, thus allowing me to observe their lives first hand, because as they say "Seeing is Believing".

It was easy as all I needed to do was ask Hestia. She transported us directly(as she decided to come with me) to the Pavilion surprising the demigods who were apparently in the middle of lunch. They attempted to bow to her but she stopped them immediately introducing me as a new demigod to the Camp.
As with all claiming ceremonies, a Sea Green Trident appeared over my head identifying me as Poseidon's daughter, then Chiron announced it:
"All hail, Kathleen Cole Jackson, daughter of Poseidon and Sally Jackson.
But, there was no time to settle down as the sky darkened warning us of a storm. I took off to the Camp border with demigods following right behind
Note: After the two wars, the demigods had their weapons/armor enchanted so that they could have them on them at all times enabling them to be ready for an attack at short notice.
I found Oceanus, Hyperion, and Porphyrion with an army of 8,000 monsters behind them. Cutting straight to the point, they told me that they were there for my elder brother Perseus Achilles Jackson on the orders of the Primordial entity Order. That crucial mistake was made by Oceanus and he got smacked by Hyperion for the blunder in revealing the unseen enemy though it was too late.
One thing was clear from all of this, my niece Shannon J.T. Jackson (she changed her surname from Thane to Jackson choosing not to wait until she made the choice of her mom. In the public eye however, she would still go by Thane till that was concluded) was not going to like this at all, however, it would be worse for them.
Madison White later joined me on the battlefield appearing beside me, I guess she heard everything and took exception to it as I did.

Madison White Perspective

I heard every single they said, they were there for my friend and husband?!, They had another thing coming. Besides, it has been a long time since I used my blades when not counting training, so I am itching for a fight. So I went down there joining Kathleen on the battlefield. It had happened once with Kronos and I thank him for that because I met my husband Perseus Achilles Jackson as as a result of that, but this time l would not have anyone interrupting my life with my family, Primordial entity or not.

Hestia Perspective
It was because of these idiots that my granddaughter Shannon was nearly pushing herself to the limit to find out who was after her father? I may be a peaceful goddess eschewing fights in favor of settling things quietly, but when it comes to my family being threatened I always cast off that persona, ask Kronos, his monsters did not stand a chance...
In my mind, it was once time for some long overdue punishment so I joined them at the Frontline adorned in full armor, but there was someone else who would want to have a go at this seeing that his bane was present.... I summoned Zeus. I have always

Zeus Perspective

Hestia had summoned me to the border of Camp Olympus, I must say I was stunned to see her in full battle gear. Something like that was a rare occurrence as she always chose to talk than fight it out, her in armour meant she was not playing around and the matter was serious, then I saw the reason why.

Oceanus, Hyperion and Porphyrion were at the border, Porphyrion I could take care of with Jason and Thalia's help supported by the rest of their siblings, as for Oceanus and Hyperion, I summoned Poseidon Apollo and Artemis