II; Downed Dragon.

Hiccup sneaks through the back of the house, making sure nobody sees him and heads towards (Name)'s house.

-------

Every viking was in the Great Hall listening in as Stoick the Vast spoke.

"Either we finish them or they'll finish us! It's the only way we'll get rid of them, if we find the nest and destroy it, the dragons will leave." Stoick informs.

"They'll  find another home! One more search before the ice settles in." 

"Those ships never came back!" One of the vikings yelled.

"We're vikings it's an occupational hazard! Now..who's with me!?" Stoick's voice booms through the great hall, yet nobody dared to raise their hand. Well..

"Alright, Those who stay will look after (Name) and Hiccup." He added and everyone instantly rose their hands.

"i'll go with you." Snotlout's dad, Spitlout, shouted.

"Thats more like it." 

"Right, i'll go pack my undies!" Gobber said, finishing his drink and about to leave.

"No you stay here and train some new recruits." He ordered Gobber, who sighed and wasn't too fond of the idea.

"Oh, perfect! While i'm busy, Hiccup can cover the stall, Molten steel, Razor-sharp blades, lot's of time to himself..What could possibly go wrong?" Gobber listed off sarcastically.

"Oh, what am I going to do with him Gobber.?" Stoick asked, receiving a look of 'theres only one way..' 

"Put him in training with the others." 

"I'm serious." 

"So am I"

"He'd be killed before letting his first dragon out of its cage!" Stoick reasoned.

"Oh, you don't know that!" 

"I do no that"

"no ya don't"

"Actually I do."

"No! Ya don't!"

"You know what he's like." Stoick got up.

"From the time he could crawl, he's been...Different!" The bearded viking blurted, walking around Gobber, who's tooth had just fallen into the beer cup.

"He doesn't listen, he has the attention span of a sparrow."

"I take him fishing and he goes hunting for...Trolls!" He exclaimed.

"Trolls exist! They steal your socks, but only the left ones, what's with that?" The one handed viking questioned as the Chief sighed.

"When I was a child." Stoick began.

"Oh here we go again.."

"My father made me bang my head against a rock..and I did it! I thought it was crazy-but I didn't question about it." The chief talked, while his friend was drinking the rest of his beer though his tooth was in the cup now.

"And you know what happend?"

"You got a headache." He replied sarcastically, using the cup to hammer his tooth back in place.

"That rock spilt in two." Stoick answered, pacing back in forth. 

"it taught me what a viking could do Gobber. He-he could crush mountains!" Clenching his fists