IV: Training and Taming

3 boats crossing the calm sea. Stoick looked at the map.

"I can almost smell them." He said looking up at the fog in front of the boat.

"they're close." He adds as people start looking at the fog as well.

"Steady" He commands the boat as they float near the fog.

"Take us in" He commands once again

"Hart to port." The viking steering turns the boat towards the fog wall.

The other 2 boats copy the movement, following the first one. The boats all enter the fog until they couldn't be seen. A low grumble could be heard then flashes of red and yellow burst revealing a silhouette of a Monstrous Nightmare.

---- 

-- 3rd Person; --

"Hey y'know we just noticed that the book happen to had nothing on Night Furys." Hiccup mentioned to Gobber.

"Is there another book or a sequel maybe? Maybe-a Night Fury pamphlet?" (Name) Asked with a glint of hope in his voice shrugging.

Squawking could be heard near them, then the Nadder fire shoots next to Hiccup thankfully missing him by an inch though did a direct hit the axe, leaving Hiccup with shield and stick.

"Focus Hiccup and (Name)! You're not even trying!" Gobber scolds him as the blue Deadly Nadder jumps off the maze wall in front of the two, opening her jaw as (Name) and Hiccup run around the corner.

"Today is all about..ATTACK!" Gobber introduces.

"Nadders are quick and light on their feet!" He spoke as the Nadder jumps on a maze wall next to the two and eventually losing them, jumping from one wall to another. 

"Your job is to be quicker and lighter!" Gobber finishes as the Nadder spots Fishlegs, readying her tail by unleashing her spikes, throwing them at the chubby boy. 

"I am really beginning to question your teaching methods!" Fishlegs comments as he bangs his shield against the wall removing the spines. 

"Just look for its blind spot every dragon has one." Gobber suggests looking un-amused.

"Find it, hide in it and strike!" He finishes as the twins run into the dragon freezing there movements as the dragon sniffs them and lets out a small gurgle.

"Awh, do you ever bath"  Ruffnut asks behind her brother as they make the same movements as the dragon, keeping themselves in front of it's view. 

"If you don't like it get your own blindspot!" Tuffnut shouted, pushing his sister back as a fight was then ignited between the two.

"How about I give you one!" Ruffnut yells as her head collides with her brothers. A squawk was heard as they both turn their heads to the dragon in front of them.

Tuffnut yanked his sister beside him just when fire was shot at were they were standing.

"Blindspot, yes, deaf spot..ehh-not so much." Gobber laughs as he watches them run

"Hey-hey-uh so h-how would one sneak up on a Night Fury?" Hiccup asks as (Name) saw Astrid and Snotlout hiding behind one of the walls, ducking. She quickly joined them, ducking down as well.

"No one ever met one and lived to tell the tale." Gobber rubbed his nose bridge (haha funny word). 

"Now get in there!!" He yells pointing to the arena. 

"I know, I know but hypothetically-" Hiccup started

"Hiccup-.." (Name) whispered. As Hiccup turned and saw Astrid, Snotlout and (Name) Ducking down and hiding behind the maze wall.