Chapter 2 ~ Chrissy Cunningham

~Darla's Aesthetic ^^~

Darla felt sweaty, she laid in her bed, quietly sobbing, she had woken up from a nightmare, again... the same one..

Well, more like memory..  When she was at the hospital, and she woken up, finding out she couldn't talk anymore, and the gory stitches on her throat that would sting when she moved..

Darla sat up, wearing her black night gown. It was the first day of spring break, and she felt like just playing music on her drumset would be fun to cope from her nightmare.

Her thoughts were cut off when she hears police sirens outside... she can she the lights through her curtains. 

She stood up and walked out her room and towards the front door.

She sees her father standing there, leaning on the porch... She looked over, seeing police at Eddie's home...

She gasps, hoping it wasn't anything bad... but there was tons of police...

She sees Max, and Darla runs off her porch, heading over to Max. When she got close, she whistles to get her attention.

She stood next to Max as they watch the cheif walks inside.. They got a little closer.. And they see Jason's girlfriend, Chrissy Cunningham, in the livingroom, her bones snapped....

"Hey!" Max and Darla jumped when a police officer got their attention, "You two can't be out here! Get back inside!" Max was about to protest but Darla gently grabbed her and dragged her towards Max's home.

Max stopped Darla once they got to her porch, "Go get dressed and get your bike, were going to Dustin's."

Darla knew exactly what she meant, they both have a feeling that something happened that Eddie didn't do... Something like what happened these past few years..

Darla ran back home and grabbed some of her clothes, she even packed a bag, with crystals, insence sticks, a light, and a switchblade. She got dressed in...

She let her father know she was leaving with Max, and then she leaves, ridding her bike and Max was there waiting for her

She let her father know she was leaving with Max, and then she leaves, ridding her bike and Max was there waiting for her. They then set off to Dustin's home.

It took about half an hour, they went up to his door and Max rang the door bell.

"We need to talk." Max said, Dustin simply nodded and we all went up stairs.

"It was Chrissy Cunningham." Max said. Dustin gasps, very confused, he looked over at the older girl..

She nodded, "Holy shit! Are you guys serious?!" He said.

"Yes!" Max said, "She was in her cheerleading outfit. Same thing she was in when I saw her with Eddie." Darla froze.

"She was... with Eddie last night? Alone? Together?" Darla signed, and Max slowly nodded.