Chapter 4 ~ The Library

Darla opened her eyes to the sound of banging on her door, "Darling!!" She hears Filex say repeatedly.

She gets out of bed and unlocks her door. Filex and Angus opened the door, being hit with the smell of burnt white sage.

Angus coughed after he accidentally inhaled, "You were cleaning again, huh?" Filex said, laughing a little. Darla smiled and rolled her eyes.

"What's up?" She asks as she we t over to her dresser, grabbing a pair of shorts.

"We've came to pick you up, the others are waiting outside." Angus said, "We're gonna bring Eddie some food and drinks before we go and do some research."

Darla nodded, she paused.. Wondering if she should tell them about last night... Filex noticed her furrowed brows.

"You okay?" Filex asks, Darla nods and started to get dressed. She was comfortable around them so she doesn't mind.. She dresses in...

Then grabs her bag, putting her everyday supplies in it

Then grabs her bag, putting her everyday supplies in it. Like wrapped sage, insence, crystals, etc.

They left the house, after Darla left a note for her dad, incase he comes home and she not there.

They got in Steve's car, basically all squished in the back. They already picked up food for Eddie so they left to Reefer Rick's place.

//Time skip\\

They got there and walked through the door of the boathouse, not even knocking. Eddie was holding the bottle, as he jumped at the loud bang.

"JESUS--"

"Delivery service!" Dustin said, Eddie groans and sighs in relief, making Darla giggled silently.

Eddie sat in the boat while Dustin sat on a stool, Max sitting on a crate, Darla sitting on a stool next to Dustin. Steve, Robin, Angus and Filex stood.

"So we got some good news and some bad news." Dustin started while Eddie eats the dry Honeycomb cereal, "How do you prefer it?"

"Bad news first, always!" Eddie said then takes a swig of his drink.

"Alright, we tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you." Dustin said, Darla notices Eddie's lip quiver slightly, "Also, they're, uh, pretty convinced you killed Chrissy."

"Like, 100% kind of convinced." Max said.

"And the good news?" Asks Eddie.

"Your name hasn't gone public yet." Robin said, "But if we found out about you, it's only a matter of time before others do too, and once that gets out, everyone and their shallow-minded mother is gonna be gunning for you."

"Hunt the.. freak... right?" Eddie stutters.

"Exactly."

"Shit..." Eddie mutters.