Chapter 5 ~ Victor Creel's story

It was early in and morning, Nancy, Darla and Robin came downstairs, saying the have a plan.

"Thanks to Nancy's minions." Robin starts, "We are now 'rock-star psychology student at the University of Notre Dame."

"I'm now Ruth. Darla is Heather." Nancy says.

"And I'm Rose." Robin says while the other read the files.

"So we called Pennhurst Asylum, told them we'd like to speak with Victor Creel," Nancy says, "For a thesis we're co-writing on paranoid schizophrenics..."

"To which the said no." Robin said.

"But! We landed a three o'clock with the director."

"Now all we have to do is charm him and convince him to us talk to Victor."

"And maybe we can rid Max and Darla from this curse."

//Time Skip\\

After Nancy picked out her, Darla and Robin's 'professional' outfits. Darla got dressed in the bathroom. She looked in mirror, wearing the outfit...

//Instead of pants, it would be a tight/long pencil skirt (same color)

//Instead of pants, it would be a tight/long pencil skirt (same color).\\

And she puts a white headband on and the white heels, then walked out.
Feeling like a penguin due to the skirt..

//Time Skip\\

Once they've got to the asylum, Robin was tripping and struggling to walk in the heels, as well Darla. Nancy was just walking casually.

"I can breathe in this thing and I'm itchy. I'm itching all over!" Robin complained, making Darla giggled.

Once they got in and after Nancy said she'll do all the talking. They walked into the office of the director, Dr. Hatch.

Nancy handed him the files and he read them.

"3.9 GPAs." He says, nodding, "Impressive." He set down the files.

Then Nancy hands him a fake printed out copy, "And this is a recommendation from Professor Brantley." She says.

Dr. Hatch smiles, "Yeah, I know Larry. Quite well, actually." He says, reading the paper, "And you know what they say, 'Those who can't do, teach'." He laughed.

Robin, Nancy, and Darla fake a laugh. Nancy then started, "Uh, yes, that's actually why we're here." She says, "I mean., we can only learn so much in a classroom."

"And I'm sympathetic to your struggle, truly." The man says, "But there is a protocol to visiting a patient like Victor. You put in a request and then undergo a screening process at which point the board will make a decision. I can see you're disappointed. But I am more than happy to give you a tour. Perhaps you can even speak to some patients in our low-security wing."

"And... And we would love that. It's just that, um.." Nancy says, clicking her tongue, "... Our thesis is due next month."

"And you're out of time, whos fault is that." He says bluntly. Darla tried to stay calm, he was definitely an asshole.