1 | O Dog

Pastor's Daughter

Pastor's Daughter

1/3

TW⚠️ (underlined)
consists: dirty talk + innocence loss + virginity loss + angry sex + love making + creampie + jealousy+ breeding kink + choking + overstimulation

_________

"Sorry we're late." You quickly spun around, watching as Caine waltzed through the door, O-Dog by his side. Caine approached you with a smile, wrapping his arms around you tightly. "How you been cousin?" He asked, pulling away to get a look at you. "You getting big on me." He joked. You laughed at his foolishness, taking a step back. "I'm good, but what took you so long?" You complained, swatting at his chest. He groaned, rubbing his rib sorely. "His simple ass, thats what." Caine grumbled, gesturing to O-Dog with a head nod.

You looked in the general direction. O-Dog playfully dipped his finger in the holy water, blessing himself with an amused laugh. You scoffed, rolling your eyes. You really disliked his attitude, but your father needed all the help he could get with the Sunday Service and the barbecue. Your fathers been a pastor all your life, you grew up in the Church with Caine until he became closer to O-Dog. He stopped coming to chruch with his grandparents, started staying out late doing god knows what.

But you stayed in the church, attending Sunday Services and helping out your father. You didn't know O-Dog personally, only what Caine's grandfather told you. From the sounds of it, he didn't like O-Dog one bit, but your father wasn't the type to resent anyone. He thinks everyone can be saved, and that's what he was trying to do. Save O-Dog and Caine.

"We don't gotta stay for the whole service right? Just set shit up and go?" O Dog asked, rubbing his chest underneath his tank top.

"Set things up and watching your mouth, yeah." You sassed with a fake smile, O-Dog glanced at you momentarily, his tongue pressed against the sides of his cheek as he smirked. "You must be Caine baby cousin. I'm O-Dog but you can call me O." He grinned, sticking his hand out. "Well, O. How about you set this up?" You smiled, dropping a stack of flyers into his hands. O Dog chuckled, staring at the pamphlet. He loves a challenge. Caine snickered, shaking his head. "I'ma go say wassup to your pops." He added, patting your shoulder before he went searching for your father.

"Keep it a stack, holy water just regular tap water ain't it?" He asked, tilting his head. You rolled your eyes, turning on your heels to walk away. O-Dog watched your hips sway with every step. Damn, Caine cousin fine as hell, he thought. He chuckled quietly, this was going to be fun.