29 | Shawn Wayans

Love Child

Love Child

TW⚠️⚠️
consists: breeding kink + creampie + various positions + dirty talk + praise + overstimulation + hyper fixation

____

"Shawn what're you doing?"

You giggled, moving the book away from your face to look down at your life long partner. Shawn had been kissing your stomach for the past hour, in his own world. Touch has always been his love language, however he's been paying your stomach a lot of attention lately. "What?" He muttered innocently, his hands caressing your sides. "I can't show my wife love no more?" He pouted, glancing up at you briefly. You giggled and rolled your eyes as you resumed your reading. Shawn smiled as he kissed around your belly specifically. See, Shawn wanted a child.

It didn't help that he as well had a sex addiction, or was it a Y/n addiction? Either way, he was infatuated with anything you. Before meeting you Shawn didn't care for sex much, not even that casual ones. But upon meeting you, it became a scratch that he just couldn't itch. As of lately though, he wanted a baby, well babies. He wasn't quite sure when that switch inside his body switched on, but he was obsessed with the thought of you carrying his child.

What kind of parents would you two be?
Would the child look like him or you?
Or both?
Would it be a boy or girl?
Maybe twins?
How would the two of you decorate their room?
What names would you guys argue over?
How would you pick it's Godparents?
What would the baby shower look like?
In what creative way would you guys plan it's gender reveal?

He hugged you tighter at the thought, trailing his lips up your chest slowly. You giggled as you moved the book, holding his face as he peered up at you with soft yet lustful eyes. "What? Why're you looking at me like that?" You laughed with a blush, clueless to the thoughts that raced his mind. Shawn smiled softly.

Did you even want a child?

He paused as he thought further;

we're going to have a child—was his final thought.

I like mornings like this." He exclaimed, crawling over your body as he pecked your lips gently. "You need to get dressed baby, you're due on set in an hour." You muttered against his lips. He groaned in annoyance, tilting his head to deepen the kiss. "Can I bless your morning first?" He mumbled questionably, his hands continuously rubbing your stomach in soothing circles, as if you were expecting.

You giggled, latching your arm around his neck to pull him closer. Shawn sucked on your tongue roughly, slipping his tongue in skillfully. You moaned at how quickly the kiss had escalated, his hand inched further down your stomach, his pinky finger breaking through the thin elastics of your panties. You sighed quietly, sucking on the tip of his tongue seductively. Shawn groaned at this, his finger drawing small circles around your clit. Your moans were blurring Shawn's thinking, he pulled your panties all the way off.