32 | O Dog

I just wanted to give y'all a lil sum sum for tonight while I get back to working on the request❤️
-papipowers

_____

summary; You've been in a two year relationship with your high school sweetheart, but paradise was bitter. He was abusive, and you saw no way out of the relationship. But O Dogs had his eyes on you for a while, he's noticed everything you thought you covered up. He soon decides to take matters into his own hands, to pursue you.

 He soon decides to take matters into his own hands, to pursue you

Your Executioner
1/2

TW⚠️⚠️
consists: mentions of violence + abuse + head + overstimulation + creampie + rough sex + sensual sex + various positions + dirty talk

_____

"O!"

Caine sighed in annoyance as he tossed his roach onto ground, propping off of the car as he approached the hole O Dog had spent the last half an hour digging. He didn't say anything, just grunted as he continued to pile up dirt and make the hole bigger. "Fuck you doin?" Caine asked, but O Dog didn't answer. "It's not big enough." O Dog said, speaking more so to himself than Caine. He pierced the shovel into the ground, using his arms to measure the holes length and width. "Just a bit more." He grumbled as he grabbed the shovel back up and dug to widen the hole.

Caine scoffed, looking around at the open field. O Dog was pissed. And an angry O Dog was enough to end the world honestly. Caine knew that he was beyond paused even, O Dog had a ritual when he was upset like this. He'd drive out to a secluded area with an open field, and he'd dig holes. As he dug, he'd imagine he was digging a grave. Then he'd imagine, he was burying whoever pissed him off alive. It usually worked, satisfying his anger enough he'd think clearly again. But this felt different, the way he was speaking, his dead focus, he was being oddly calculated.

Caine wondered who the poor lad was, that pissed off O Dog.

"It's deep enough! Let's just g—" Caine quickly jumped back when O Dog swung a pile of dirt in his direction. "Okay that was on purpose!" Caine shouted. O Dog finally stood straight, peering over the hole at his partner. "I'm good now." He exclaimed, raising the shovel over his head for Caine to grab. His friend took it, striking it into the dirt above before reaching a hand out for him. O Dog took his hand, climbing out of the hole with his help. "You gonna tell me who's this for?" Caine asked. O Dog sighed, dusting his dirty hands off. "Nope." He answered. Caine expected that answer. "Is it gonna affect what we got going on?" He asked. Again, O Dog answered. "Nope." He casually dusted off the dirt from his clothes.

"Are you gonna kill someone?"

O Dog looked to Caine and didn't answer, but his eyes told Caine everything he needed to know. O Dogs always been a sort of loose cannon, he didn't answer to nobody but himself. He was Caine's perfect piece. The two boys worked under Pernell, but when he went away, the two stepped up and took over. They made quite a name for themselves, rattling the drug business in the underground world of LA. They quickly clawed their way through the ranks, their names ringing bells across the nation. With Caine's brain, and O Dogs mouth, the two were a force to be reckoned with.