39 | Cane Tejada

Hey...heyyy..

How y'all doing??

I'd like to apologize for my absence and there's no explanation honestly 😭 life is a bitch. I've been struggling with writing new chapters and feel like my writing isn't up to par. But I have been checking my notifs and see that y'all still reread and comment 🥹 I appreciate y'all so so soooo much and I'm very sorry. I don't want to make any empty promises but I will try to push to get more chapters out there and I will continue where I left off, with the request.

I wanted to give you guys this, even though I'm not satisfied with it y'all deserve it. Thank you again❤️

- papipowers

_______

Summary: You've been dating Cane for a year, despite his drug dealing career, you genuinely loved him. But now your faith has ran thin, Cane constantly chose his family over you, drugs over you and money over you. Your relationship was quickly souring and Cane's found himself at fork in the road. You? Or his family?

 You? Or his family?

Forgive Me
1/1

TW ⚠️
Consists: overstimulation + angsty (?) + various positions + edging + makeup sex + choking + mentions of violence

__________

"Shit.."

Cane cursed regrettably. He stood in the centre of your shared living room, he was left standing in his wife beater and a thin pair of joggers after discarding his bloodied clothes. The living room was littered with crimson red rose petals, two candles that lit the room in dim flickering light. The food that was once steaming hot, sat cold and stale. The tv was playing the end credits to a film. One glass of wine sat on the table, the other that he assumed would've been his remained empty.

His eyes slowly travelled over to you. Curled up under the fuzzy blanket you laid sleeping, dried tear stains marked your cheeks, throwing Cane further into his guilt. He had chosen his work over you, once again. He thought he'd be able to handle the new connect and still be in time for your anniversary dinner. He ended up starting a war, which resulted in casualties that fell at his hands. He chose to fill his night with murder and violence, then to hold you and celebrate your one year anniversary together. Cane stressfully ran his palm over his head, screwing his eyes tight in frustration. He checked the time—3:22am. He made sure to be quiet, tiptoeing around the couch and towards the stairs. He continued up the steps quietly, slipping out of his clothes and straight into the shower.

You were the best thing that happened to him. Cane's had many women in and out of his life, he grew up harbouring family issues—mommy ones to be exact. He sought women who mirrored his mother's personality. Forceful, fierce, unruly and most of all, gangster. It chipped away at his mental, woman by woman. Until, for some odd reason, the universe decided to gift him you. You were different. You uplifted and encouraged him, instead of degrading.