35 | 50 Cent .3

Daddy's Girl3/3

Daddy's Girl
3/3

TW⚠️⚠️
consists: praise + dirty talk + creampie + overstimulation + slighttt voyeurism + various positions + rough sex + Daddy kink + teasing + raw sex

_______

Marcus brought the blunt up to his lip, taking a quick pull before exhaling. He stared off into the dark night, his mind racing. What was he going to do with you? He felt his pants vibrate, digging into his pocket he fished out his phone, staring at Bama's contact.

"Yo." He spoke into the phone.

"Boss man said we gonna be outta town for another day, wanted me to let you know." He said. Marcus paused at his tone of voice, a sense of paranoia. "Aight, you good though?" Bama went silent on the other end. "Majestic thinks you're plotting against him, he didn't say who, but you don't gotta be a genius to figure it out. Just keep safe and lowkey, I've been getting weird vibes from Celo and Diamond. Keep an eye on the niggas you with too. Love." And with that Bama hung up. Marcus spent some time staring at his phone, letting Bama's words sink in.

"Yo yo!" He turned around, Duke peeking his head out the door. "Fuck you doing? You supposed to be watching the cameras for anything suspicious." Marcus exclaimed, tossing his cigarette into the ground, stomping it out. Duke chuckled sheepishly. "Yeah man, bout that. I seen something on the cameras." He exclaimed. "Opp niggas?" Marcus asked, his demeanour changing.

"I seen you and boss' daughter."

Every muscle in his body froze, his eyes darting towards him. "What do you mean?" He asked, standing back up straight. "You was putting it on her!" Duke laughed cheerfully, playfully punching Marcus' shoulder. "Aye man, I gotta give it you. You got balls, for real. Tell me though, how is she? She a squirted or she be crea—" Marcus shoved Duke back roughly, he wasn't sure if he did it because of the way Duke spoke of you, or because his life was on the line, either way Marcus was seething in rage. "I don't know what you're talking bout, get back in the security room." He spat venomously. Dukes playful demeanour instantly changed.

"Y'know, I wonder how he'd react if he found out. Say, someone recorded a copy and left it on his desk for when he comes back?"

Marcus squinted, squaring up with Duke. "What you tryna get at?" He grumbled. "I want you to step down. Just leave the gang nice and quiet, so I can take your place behind the boss." Duke exclaimed, his confidence almost sickening. "And if I don't?" Marcus responded. "Then boss man finds out, tortures you until you die a slow painful death. The choice is yours really." Duke sneered. Marcus gritted his teeth, clenching his jaw. "Yo you tryna blackmail me Duke?" He hissed. "You don't know what it's like for niggas like me! I've been in this shit since a youngin! I was born into it! Longer than you, but just because Majestic felt bad for burning your mom to a crisp, he took you in, made you one of his right hand men! It was supposed to be me!" Duke shouted.