25 | Stacey - The Wood .3

I'm tryna get this lil marathon done for y'all so be patient a lil while longer 😭❤️

Comment plsss!
-papipowers

Comment plsss! -papipowers

Wrong Side Of Town
3/3

TW⚠️⚠️
consists: praise + dirty talk + various positions + overstimulation + multiple orgasms + rough sex + rivalry + slow burn + forbidden love

______

"I gave you chance after chance! I knew something was up!"

You sat in the chair, your hands in your lap as you looked down at the floor sheepishly. Benny walked around in circles, angrily shouting at you. He's never raised his voice at you, so you knew he had to have been pissed. Rightfully so. But pissed was an understatement, Benny was furious. His biggest opp was breaking his baby sisters back in. How was he supposed to act? "How long?" He spat, glaring down at you.

"The night Alisha slept over, and then today." You muttered, embarrassed. "Y/n I'm giving you one chance to tell the fucking truth." He hissed. "I am Benny!" You insisted. He paused, rubbing his face. "What the fuck got into you Y/n? You'd never do no dumb shit like this." He said disappointed, shaking his head. "You're grounded, no Slim, No Roland, No Mike. You not leaving this house for a fuck all thing, get me?" He stated venomously.

"Grounded?! That's not fair! I'm not a child and you're not my dad!" You shouted, standing up quickly.

Benny have you a look of hurt before it quickly morphed into rage. "I am your dad!" He shouted, pointing a finger at you, the veins in his neck bulged as his anger was fueled even more. "Since I was nine years old!" He added. I was your dad when I bought this fucking crib! I was your dad when you needed someone to pay your student loans! I was your dad when it came down to anything!" He spat. You flinched with every word, cowering into yourself. "As long as your under my fucking roof then you're my responsibility!" He bellowed.

Benny sighed, running his hands through his thick curls. "You're grounded and that's that!" He shouted, shoving past you and heading towards the door. "Where are you going?!" You asked.

"None of your business. Keep this door locked." He spat.

You flinched upon hearing him slam the door. With a deep sigh you dropped your head into your hands. You honestly just wanted to cry, torn between Stacey and your brother. You knew the outcome was going to be ugly, but you were blinded by emotion. Though you only knew him for a short period of time, you've never felt this way about anyone before.

______

"Butcher, I'm telling the truth man! We didn't set shit up!" Mike cried fearfully, easing his hands defensively in an attempt to create space between him and the gun that Benny was holding up. Benny had stopped by Mikes house, forcing him to climb into the car at gun point. "I didn't even know Stacey and Y/n was doing all that!" He added on, his voice quivering in fear. "Shut up and get in the car." Benny spat. Mike climbed into the passenger seat as Benny circled around jumped into the driver. He started the car up, placing the gun on his lap as he peeled out of his neighborhood.