6 | Method Man

Our Girl spin-off

The First Choice

TW⚠️(underlined)
consists: slight voyeurism + dirty talk + slow fucking + selfish Clifford + overstimulation

________

"I said I'm coming!"

Clifford shouted, quickly throwing on a wife beater as he headed for the front door, annoyed by the constant knocking. He yanked open the door, stunned to see Nasir stumble against the door. "So you are alive." He chuckled, leaning his shoulder into the door frame. Clifford took a long drag from his blunt, exhaling a large cloud in his face. Nasir sucked his teeth at his pettiness. "Fuck you want?" Clifford spat.

"Shorty been asking about your bitch ass all week. You still mad she called out my name huh?" Nasir asked with a playful smirk. Clifford rolled his eyes and went to close the door but was stopped by Nas foot. "Alright, alright! I'm just fucking around! Damn." He muttered, shoving the door open again. "Listen, wether you like it or not we a throuple. And without you, we just an ouple! So get over yourself and come back man." Nasir sighed, it took a lot in him to say that. It took even more not to bust out laughing in his face.

It was true, you had been constantly asking Nasir about Clifford, genuinely worried. Nasir would easily dismiss it, try and have you to himself but he soon realized it wouldn't work. Not without the Big Red Dog. "Y'all seem fine without me." Clifford shrugged. Nasir groaned in frustration, kicking the wall next to his door. "Fuck! Clifford I'm not gonna beg you! I get it, she fucked up." He said. "But she been dying to make it up to you." Nasir sang, trying his best to catch his interest.

"Yeah well head not gon cut it."

Nasir gasped. "Head always cuts it!"

"Not this time. Go home Nas."

Clifford attempted to shut the door again, but Nasir was fighting on the other side, trying to shove it open with his shoulder. "Hey! Clifford! Wait man!" He shouted, squeezing his face between the small opening of the door. "Man if you don't getcho—" Clifford mushed Nasir's face from between the door. Nasir let out a groan, pushing all his weight against the door. However, Clifford was far too strong, with just his shoulder he managed to slam the door shut and send Nasir tumbling backwards into the hallway.

"Damn nigga." Nasir groaned, slowly standing up as he rubbed his sore backside. "Ima come back when you stop being a lil sorry ole' bitch!" He shouted, continuing to rub his back as he wandered down the hallway of his building complex

_______

"What the fuck now?" Clifford muttered as he heard loud knocking at his door. He was praying it wasn't Mr. chipped tooth. High as a kite, he downed his glass of water and headed in the direction of the door. He swung it opened, shocked to see you. "What're you doing part of the city? You want to eat bullets for lunch?" He scolded, roughly grabbing your arm and pulling you into the house. He shut the door behind you, taking a step back.